• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cookie Run CRT: The Latest Addition to the Low 1-C Crew...?

Scans for the TBD being unreachable can be found here.
2nd image mostly just implies that Baguette Cookie doesn't have the authority or proper clearance to see the records of Moonlight's dreams despite wanting to, implying they do have data of Moonlight Cookie and the WoD somewhere but she just can't access them; either because they're Timekeeper-only knowledge or some other reason. That's just what it looks like to me anyways
3rd image implies there are areas in the verse unaffected by the flow of time and gravity, not necessarily that the TBD can't see them
IMO, Cookie Run being Low 1-C makes sense. Also, this could grant Moonlight Cookie omnipresence, since she embodies the World of Dreams, including the Nature of Existence which is a reality existing everywhere and nowhere.
I suppose everyone would be Low 1-C for scaling to Moonlight for this, since she isn't really portrayed as all that powerful aside from the dream shenanigans she's got going on. Moonlight having Omnipresence also makes sense for this reason, I'll add this to the OP later

2nd image mostly just implies that Baguette Cookie doesn't have the authority or proper clearance to see the records of Moonlight's dreams despite wanting to, implying they do have data of Moonlight Cookie and the WoD somewhere but she just can't access them; either because they're Timekeeper-only knowledge or some other reason. That's just what it looks like to me anyways
3rd image implies there are areas in the verse unaffected by the flow of time and gravity, not necessarily that the TBD can't see them

I suppose everyone would be Low 1-C for scaling to Moonlight for this, since she isn't really portrayed as all that powerful aside from the dream shenanigans she's got going on. Moonlight having Omnipresence also makes sense for this reason, I'll add this to the OP later
The 1st scan does imply time being null within dreams, and Stardust Cookie in the 3rd scan was in reference to the World of Dreams, I'm gonna remain neutral on the Baguette Cookie scan as we don't have enough evidence to make a full conclusion on one statement, but I'm sure it's enough evidence to determine it's above the Multiverse.

Also, something notable is that there are dreams within a dream that continuously layer, as can be seen here. This can likely go on infinitely. However, I'm not sure where this would scale. (Edit: The dream within dreams can be a matter for another thread.)

Last edited:

Sugar Swan would also be Omnipresent since shes described as the Nature of All things, as well as the essence and order of the world, I'll get scans for that tomorrow.

Regular users can't ping other people for some reason, but I was following the thread so I still got the notification. If you want to get someone's attention on a thread, send them something on their message wall

Go ahead. I've already sent a bunch of requests to a lot of staff and have either been ghosted or rejected, though, so don't get your hopes up. I am still waiting on Bambu since he said he'd get to it but I am assuming he totally forgot about it or doesn't care anymore

Regular users can't ping other people for some reason, but I was following the thread so I still got the notification. If you want to get someone's attention on a thread, send them something on their message wall

Go ahead. I've already sent a bunch of requests to a lot of staff and have either been ghosted or rejected, though, so don't get your hopes up. I am still waiting on Bambu since he said he'd get to it but I am assuming he totally forgot about it or doesn't care anymore
Ant is fast at responding, i'll get to him rq

Ok, so the Multiverse is 2-B, and the World of Dreams contains it, seeing it as a story/game?
The World of Dreams is above the Multiverse which is 4D, which makes it 5D as it is unreachable to the Multiverse and cannot be perceived by it, it exists in a different plane of existence superior to that of the Multiverse, the TBD administrates all time in the Multiverse, and the World of Dreams exists in a plane of existence far from the reach of the TBD, scans can be found here. Each dream is 2-B in size, and there are an infinite amount of dreams. Moonlight Cookie embodies, controls, and powers the entire realm. She also created the Nature of Existence, which has R>F beings within it, she powers the dream, created it, and embodies it. The World of Dreams is a product of her power, alongside her basically being the World of Dreams. The realm is Low 1-C, and she powers it and embodies it. She would also be Omnipresent, as she incarnates the Nature of Existence which is a realm existing both everywhere and nowhere.

Thus making everyone in the verse Low 1-C. (Also yes, everyone is comparable to her, since she's a Legendary Cookie, comparable to Dark enchantress, then everybody else inverse) Her realm would be Low 1-C, and the Nature of Existence is Low 1-C, making everyone Low 1-C. (More information on the Nature of Existence can be found at the start) Also yes, they would view the 2-B Multiverse as a game.

Last edited:
@Ailamiona I got a staff vote, and make sure to edit the CRT. Btw, I'm pretty sure we can keep Non-Duality Type 2.

Frost Queen talks about how nature is a divine balance where concepts that contradict each other like coldness and warmth co-exist and it probably extends to all other dualities as the Frost Queen statement uses the cold warning as an example of something greater and we already have confirmation of dualities in the verse

Due to this, The Guardians and the Sugar Swan all get Non-Duality 2 as they are independent of this plane of reality and Nature, as can be described by Stormbringer Cookies' interpretations of it.

Note: All Legendary Cookies that are one with Nature scales to it, as Nature is the essence and order of the entire cosmology.

Last edited:
The accepted updates to the Cookie Run characters and their cosmology page seem fine to me as well. 🙏

@Ailamiona before we can apply this can you explain how dreams are the size of the cosmology? I'm not getting it.. Stardust has no reason to travel the timelines nor the Lower Tray. (I know theres several ways to get the verse to Low 1-C, but i'm just curious)

@Ailamiona before we can apply this can you explain how dreams are the size of the cosmology?
A dream of rhe Sugar Swan creating the Cookie World was in one of them and Moonlight dreams of the Sugar Swan on occasion, which would mean the construction of the cosmology happened in those dreams as well. The book that describes dreams in the same world also implies that this is an event that happened in every dream, as there are dreams hypothesizing what would have happened if the Sugar Swan failed in creating the Cookie World, a supernova being in its place instead

Dreams are visions of other universes so it only makes sense that they parallel the cosmology, otherwise they'd just be variably-sized pockets which isn't what is implied by all the flavor text surrounding them

A dream of rhe Sugar Swan creating the Cookie World was in one of them and Moonlight dreams of the Sugar Swan on occasion, which would mean the construction of the cosmology happened in those dreams as well. The book that describes dreams in the same world also implies that this is an event that happened in every dream, as there are dreams hypothesizing what would have happened if the Sugar Swan failed in creating the Cookie World, a supernova being in its place instead

Dreams are visions of other universes so it only makes sense that they parallel the cosmology, otherwise they'd just be variably-sized pockets which isn't what is implied by all the flavor text surrounding them

The Dream doesn't imply the Sugar Swan creating the cosmology.. but I suppose this wouldn't matter since Cookies would still be Low 1-C, either way via Nature of Existence or being above the Multiverse. Also, can you review the Infinite Speed Cookie Run CRT I posted? Also I might consider removing Non-Duality as a whole for the Cookies.. since they need to be unbounded by it, which the Legendary Cookies clearly aren't. This However would apply to the Sugar Swan alone.

Also, can you review the Infinite Speed Cookie Run CRT I posted?
Link it or send it to me on my message wall
Also I might consider removing Non-Duality as a whole for the Cookies.. since they need to be unbounded by it, which the Legendary Cookies clearly aren't. This However would apply to the Sugar Swan alone.
This is correct, yes. They are one with Nature, not unbound by it, so I'll also edit this for the OP as it's kinda bogus (still applies to the SS because obvious reasons). I'm assuming Conceptual type 1 isn't, though; could you provide a refresher on what's been debunked and not to be added ?

who will apply the changes
I will. I just need to write up the hax for the affected Cookies and change the justification of the tiering on the Cookie Run Cosmology page before I can

wait, what is the reason for why people scale to moonlight again? i know DEC should be stronger because she's DEC but i forget the reason why

wait, what is the reason why people scale to moonlight again? i know DEC should be stronger because she's DEC but i forget the reason why
Guardians, guardians scale to each other. DEC is comparable to Moonlight then to everybody else. Legendary Cookies often share the same status, authority, and power.

Link it or send it to me on my message wall

This is correct, yes. They are one with Nature, not unbound by it, so I'll also edit this for the OP as it's kinda bogus (still applies to the SS because obvious reasons). I'm assuming Conceptual type 1 isn't, though; could you provide a refresher on what's been debunked and not to be added ?

I will. I just need to write up the hax for the affected Cookies and change the justification of the tiering on the Cookie Run Cosmology page before I can
I've checked the OP, and everything looks good. Shall I ask someone to close this thread?

Have the revisions that were accepted here been applied in a properly structured and formatted manner already? 🙏

(Content revision threads should be closed first after this has been done.)

Back