• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Control Devil Suppression(Makima vs Employee)

Reposting this thread because old one was going off a now discarded calc for the PMVerse

Bongbong - (Lobotomy Corp Employee) - 0

Redhead thats trending on twitter atleast once a week for some reason - (Makima) - 4 (Hiiilt, Topaz404, Arkenis, Mand21)

KEEP EM COMIN - (Inconclusive) - 0

Rules:
-Anything above 8-B is restricted
-Makima has all her devils
-Employee has all EGO equipment ZAYIN to ALEPH(Weapons, Suits, & Gifts)
-Speed Equalized
-SBA everything else

First versus thread im doing on this forum woag(also ask me if I need to make any adjustments)

Last edited:
About Employee's Mind Manip resistance, it reads as though it's a resistance to attacks that target the mind, and the entities whos Mind Manip they scale too reads as this as well as causing fear & panic.

Do they have feats of resisting Mind Control specifically?

There are a few cases of Mind Control abilities being employed by Abnormalities, and they interact with employees in different ways. The Red Shoes are unable to enchant employees who have a Temperance level higher than 2, but other instances of possession/enchantment such as Singing Machine's, Little Prince's, and Big Bird's, either require third-party intervention, or cannot be undone by any means.

My takeaway is that employees aren't particularly resistant to Mind Control, or at least more potent instances of it, considering they're helpless if the source is anything above a TETH-class Abnormality.

About Employee's Mind Manip resistance, it reads as though it's a resistance to attacks that target the mind, and the entities whos Mind Manip they scale too reads as this as well as causing fear & panic.

Do they have feats of resisting Mind Control specifically?
They do, there's a couple Abnos that employ Mind Control specifically and you can resist it so I'd say it's fair game.

So the Employee has everything up to WAW......Alright. I mean, im pretty sure the Employee has the ability to use PALE through In The Name of Love and Hate. While it is random what damage that weapon does, it can do all four types. Employee also gets Magic Bullet, Hornet and im pretty sure Solemn Lament as well.

So yeah they have the range advantage. Does the Employee get any EGO gifts, or is it just suits and weapons?

Oh yeah fair enough, so the Employee just has a quantum state of every single Zayin, Teth, He, and Waw EGO gifts? I mean at that point the stat increases would be enough to overwhelm Makima and her demons, considering Discord (Gift) is amazing, along with Child of the Galaxys gift being able to heal Employee (ill call em BongBong), and that healing is nothing to sleep on either

Yeah im down with pretending the Employee is the community favorite Bongbong

Anyways yeah, by the looks of what you said Makima & her devils just get outright sweeped by Solemn Lament or In The Name of Love & Hate & lotsa EGO gifts

Though you gotta consider if the gift combinations won't clash for spots n shit, and also Bongbong can only have one EGO weapon & suit on at a time.

I was honestly hesitant on limiting it to up to HE seeing as HE abnos are right now listed as "9-A, likely 8-B" and I just wanted to be on the safe side and not set up a mismatch

Yeah, WAW is perfect tbh. ALEPH would definitely shitstomp Makima because thats literally PALE central with Twilight, Paradise Lost, Justitia, and other powerful weapons

According to the wiki page, around a dozen meters
i see, in that case i think mkm wins, she could probably send her other devils to slow him down(employee would defeat them easily with their ap + hax but her devils should buy enough time for her) what can employee do against bfr, cosmo, sealing and organic manip?(makima still has 7-C attacks even without bang btw but idk if they're gonna be necessary here)

So, how's the employee kill Makima here? I see a few things on the page that might have merit like Soul Manip, EE, and Death Manip but I'd like to know how the damage types work.

Myongest blunt damage(BLACK damage from Solemn Lament), Magic Bullet snipe(BLACK damage) or Attempting to get PALE damage from In The Name of Love & Hate

So, how's the employee kill Makima here? I see a few things on the page that might have merit like Soul Manip, EE, and Death Manip but I'd like to know how the damage types work.
Oh uh

RED damage is basically AP, and is depicted as stuff like bloodshed(and also apparently capable of EE, though afaik Bongbong doesn't have access to EE)

WHITE damage basically targets the mind only and when enough WHITE damage is in effect it causes people to go insane or other stuff like that

BLACK damage is a combination of the previous two but requires its own resistance, and just gives a middle finger to any RED & WHITE damage resistances(and also depicted as like, erosion/corrosion)

PALE damage is considered "Death itself", ignoring all other previously mentioned damage type resistances and depicted as "attacking the soul"

For the full stuffs ig refer to this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:InfiniteDay/Damage_Types_(Lobotomy_Corporation)

Last edited:
i see, in that case i think mkm wins, she could probably send her other devils to slow him down(employee would defeat them easily with their ap + hax but her devils should buy enough time for her) what can employee do against bfr, cosmo, sealing and organic manip?(makima still has 7-C attacks even without bang btw but idk if they're gonna be necessary here)
...Should I make some adjustments to the rules

Back