• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

continuum hypothesis.

If a space holds another infinite space while remaining larger, would this make the larger space a higher infinity using continuum hypothesis? Lets say its a countably infinite 3D space, held in a larger space, this larger space would be uncountably infinitely larger, would this mean its spatial structure would now be significantly 4th dimensional? And if its a spacetime, this would make it 5D right? Because of the time axis.

I think strictly speaking, yes (could be wrong) as the CH supposed there is no infinity between null and 1 iirc

However, on site I’m almost certain we don’t scale this way and there was a recent CRT on this very logic and it was agreed we need more evidence for this kind of jump.

I think strictly speaking, yes (could be wrong) as the CH supposed there is no infinity between null and 1 iirc

However, on site I’m almost certain we don’t scale this way and there was a recent CRT on this very logic and it was agreed we need more evidence for this kind of jump.
Could you link the crt if thats actually true

Judging from that crt, idk, it seems like still being bigger might be uncountably bigger, but just multipliers dont grant a higher tier alone. Idk its weird. Not even sure what the current thing is right now.

Back