• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Constellation moving feats II

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I know that we talked about this previously, and that the discussion resulted in the following page:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Celestial_Body_Feats

However, due to this, we currently seem to have a problem with the scaling of Kingdom Hearts, given that the character Zeus moved a large number of stars to create constellations, without being a top tier in this series, and that a fake version of Kingdom Hearts restored hundreds of worlds, including their stars. Both feats were calculated as Large Star level, if I remember correctly.

However, a 4-A scale is considered very inconsistent for the top tier characters, which is a major issue.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/451203

Help with suggestions regarding how we should solve this problem would be very appreciated. Should we somehow modify the regulation page?

Aren't does feat made by Reality Warping attacks? We shouldn't scale Reality Warping, that is tecnically hax

Okay. The problem is that I do not think that we have any other high feats to scale the Kingdom Hearts characters by.

Back