• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Connie Maheswaran vs. Ao Oni

Jackythejack

They/Them
i know that one of these characters is...decently popular so I hope this brings up some debate, but yeah. Connie Maheswara vs the Ao Oni. Speed is equalized, and fight takes place in an open field so...who wins and why?

Connie Training Gi
Ao oni

Unfortunately I don't remember too much from the game, but as far as I know he can just randomly teleport behind people. He doesn't use it when your running away, I don't think? Only to suddenly appear behind you or scare you. I know there's one part where you hide behind bars in a jail cell and instead of teleporting in there with you, the Oni just shakes the bars. I'll have to watch the game again to get a better read on it but I don't think it's that extensive.

Then Connie probably win via skill advantage and Instictive Reaction. Teleportation seems to be Ao Oni's only useful skill and if it doesn't even use it well, then it really has nothing on her.

I mean, I dunno if I'd call it a stomp, just decisive victory, yeah?

If other people think it I could, what, blood lust the Oni?

Wouldn't call it a stomp; Connie isn't one-shotting it, and teleportation can be used to avoid attacks from her when she spins around to slash it.

She'll eventually land a hit on it more often than it lands on her, but this is by no means a stomp.

Connie FRA.

Back