• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seeing as Connie has a good amount of experience blocking and deflecting projectiles and the snail's 'danmaku' is just four blasts i dont see why she'd struggle to get close

So do the things that connie fights

Hell even without training she was able to deflect energy blasts from a flying robot

Yeah but I dunno how she could reach it. She doesn't have range and deflecting blasts only works if the opponent doesn't wizen up and figure out what you're doing

I'd assume that's mostly player's choice but the borders of its range sounds likely, so like tens of meters.

I mean Connie can jump pretty damn high and she's intelligent enough to not just let the thing range spam her to death so i again dont really see how thats going to help here

How high can she jump and also what exactly would her plan be to avoid being ranged spam by a snail who can fly presumably really high into the air and has more stamina than her.

I mean, neither of them has statistics amplification, so the snail can just move back while firing as Connie moves forward. Speed equalized means neither can move faster than the other so she really has zero way of closing the distance if the snail shoots and "runs."

Just looked at the OP

Yeah nvm this is a stomp, the snail just range spams her to death and she cant do anything to fight back

Not really. Connie has won against long-ranged opponents, listed in her victories, and she has a decent wincon of outskilling.

Psychomaster35 said:
Not really. Connie has won against long-ranged opponents, listed in her victories, and she has a decent wincon of outskilling.
Some of those matches are getting removed actually, and none of them had flight or spam range in character

Jackythejack said:
Very quick to tur
Yeah i thought is was SBA, thought thy were in central park not a featureless beach. Connie has no way to reach or fight her opponent here

Some of those matches are getting removed actually, and none of them had flight or spam range in character

Uhh... Goku?

Litentric Teon said:
@Jacky
You also read that? I didn't even know that they had profiles on here.
I made the Malori profile, someone else made the profile for Velverosa. Been trying to find matches for them on here.

thoooough...got an idea

If they're 9-B, you could throw them at Sanura Williams.

She's laughably weaker than them until she gets her calc evaluated, but she has pretty strong durability negation.

Also, if the Demon Queen shook 105 floors of that Tower, I'm pretty sure that falls somewhere on the earthquake chart.

Here, have a look. If it shook more than just the tower and also the surrounding area (unless the tower is unusually large) then it likely qualifies as an earthquake.

It's why Baam is High 7-C when he fights Kaiser. His last attack shakes all of Name Hunt Station.

Honestly she's already likely higher than 9-B. Velverosa destroyer a hill during one of their confrontations and that'd give good results

The problem is we can't get the hill feat calced because we don't know the size of it-

and I dunno how to calc shaking feats

Back