• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh god, what have you done

So Connie's got a roughly 2x AP advantage, and likely has pretty big advantages in skill and experience, combined with her Instinctive Reaction and Island level blocking, I'll probably vote for her (Also Snaily's Danmaku doesn't seem too overwhelming, so she'd likely be able to deal with it fairly well), although Snaily's self gravity manip/Flight could be problematic (As Connie doesn't really have any ranged options)

Ah yes, this is the true debate.

How small of an opponent has Connie dealt with? Because Snaily is rather too small for her to aim at, thus making it harder to hit him. And the fact he prefers to keep his distance and shoot can give trouble.

The Self-Gravity Manipulation is basically him changing his gravity direction, which can be like some pseudo-Speed Amp to cover distance faster.

I think the smallest opponent she's fought have been Rubies, so not that small (I'm not even sure if she's actually fought any Rubies before)

Unfortunately, not enough. Snaily is literally the size of the average snail, and hitting him would just be harder. Especially since he can hide in his shell to block one attack without taking any sorts of damage.

Would it really completely nullify an attack around twice his Durability? (Boosted even more by lolpierce and Stat Amping)

Yeah, but only one before it forces him out of his shell. And the fact he wears the Full Metal Shell means that he takes half the damage his base takes.

Still though I don't see what stops snail from playing a particularly long range game cosmdiering his higher stamina and flight and out ranging

Okay. Thank you.

I feel like Connie will have a hard time hitting the Snail since she lacks long ranged attacks, the Snail is small, and can adjust its gravity to move at awkward and unexpected angles.

I mean, nothing really stops her from running through his attacks with her sword that completely covers most of her body and no-sells all of the Snail's attacks

Soupywolf5 said:
I mean, nothing really stops her from running through his attacks with her sword that completely covers most of her body and no-sells all of the Snail's attacks
I mean, nothing really stops the snail from just flying up to places Connie can't reach and pelting her-

Her LS is going to be changed to Class 50 scaling from Steven, Pearl, and Amethyst with the current CRT

People for some reason assume that because the sword is 6-C in durability that means that its a functional shield

Its not like she'd utilize her LS to strangle a snail... if she can hit it, that is. If that snail was less skilled than her/amateurish, then Connie, if she deals with a more skilled snail, will have a hard time hitting it.

Also, the scans of the snail Connie fought?

I read the comic. Not only did Connie not fight the small version of the mollusk, but she didn't even fight it alone and it also relied entirely on her situation. The gems came along once it got small and took care of it. This is hardly a similar situation

It seems like the snail can just play the range game while Connie will be doing all she can to block/avoid the strikes. Since the snail has limited danmaku, and the blade doesn't cover her entire body, it seems like she'll have extreme difficulty closing the distance.

I'll vote Snaily for now.

But yeah the snail she fought doesn't fight like this thing or have the same capabilities. The snail spams range to the highest degree and Connie can't do much. Snail wins.

Back