• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saying you're talking out of your ass when you are (you are) is a pretty decent argument, I feel. Especially when you provided no scans for these supposed multipliers.

I find it so annoying how many times people tried to reasonably upgrade the verse to a higher lv, but it always being shot down to 7-C limbo because you get people who clearly have never read the manga to scale for it.

Meanwhile Kengan magically bullshits it way to 7-C+ despite the fact that it should’ve never reached that level in the first place.

This is annoying bruh

How did Kengan even get to 7C? Wtf. Also, why is this matchup happening? Baki profiles are getting upgraded.
Baki's profiles have been in place for a long time and my attempt to deal with the Prime key at Doppo is stalling, because this verse has not given up to anyone. So until the verse has started an active update, we can safely use it in battles.

And Kengan received an update through a new calculation and multipliers

I find it so annoying how many times people tried to reasonably upgrade the verse to a higher lv, but it always being shot down to 7-C limbo because you get people who clearly have never read the manga to scale for it.

Meanwhile Kengan magically bullshits it way to 7-C+ despite the fact that it should’ve never reached that level in the first place.

This is annoying bruh
The only way to boost Bakiverse is by issekai

Baki's profiles have been in place for a long time and my attempt to deal with the Prime key at Doppo is stalling, because this verse has not given up to anyone. So until the verse has started an active update, we can safely use it in battles.

And Kengan received an update through a new calculation and multipliers
Enjoy it while last

The only way to boost Bakiverse is by issekai
No it isn’t and you know it.

Also, nobody wants to upgrade the verse because the verse gets stonewalled of upgrades to the verse. It’s been almost a year for that Doppo stuff and still nothing.

Also, nobody wants to upgrade the verse because the verse gets stonewalled of upgrades to the verse. It’s been almost a year for that Doppo stuff and still nothing.
Yes, so this thread will be restarted soon, and a thread for 7-C+ for Baki will also be created

Thank you, both of you

Unfortunately, the manga has no real exploits other than stopping an earthquake. However, what happens in Retsu Gaiden really takes the verse to a new level
Yujiro nuke statements? With the guidebook?

And I’m not going through this again. Baki verse is never gonna get upgraded to the level it deserves . And enjoy the Kengan buffs before they get downgraded to low 7-C again lmao

Yujiro nuke statements? With the guidebook?
Are you really going to complain to me how unfairly the Baki verse is scaled under the branch with a fight? If you want to do this, then make a thread with scaling. I invited you to this thread to write something in support of Yujiro, because you are a supporter of the verse, and not to arrange a drama
And I’m not going through this again. Baki verse is never gonna get upgraded to the level it deserves . And enjoy the Kengan buffs before they get downgraded to low 7-C again lmao
I've already said thank you and said it's mutual. Why are you repeating this again? It's exhausting.

Meanwhile, what it took you like a day or two or a week to put up these new Kengan upgrades that aren’t deserved at all
Just because someone actually took up a verse(btw, for almost a year) you don't have to get all snotty about the injustice. Regarding consistency - literally all promotions and demotions at levels 7-C were based on the earthquake feat, statements play no role(for in that case Kengan would have been promoted to MHS thanks to Mikazuchi's “lightning speed” or to island level thanks to Luohan's declaration of “Whole Nation Power” for Wulong).

Just because someone actually took up a verse(btw, for almost a year) you don't have to get all snotty about the injustice. Regarding consistency - literally all promotions and demotions at levels 7-C were based on the earthquake feat, statements play no role(for in that case Kengan would have been promoted to MHS thanks to Mikazuchi's “lightning speed” or to island level thanks to Luohan's declaration of “Whole Nation Power” for Wulong).
29BGAP2yzIw.jpg

I mean if the multipliers you stated there did get accepted kengan would be city level+ (I think) right now even with the current calculated feat we use
Kengan with 6 tiers stats looks down on Bakiverse, which is stuck in 7-C with its earthquake

Back