• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) Raiden Shogun vs Ghirahim

KingEzran

He/Him
Rules of the Match:

- Speed Equalized

- Both are 6-C

- Musou no Hitachi is restricted

- Both in character

- Starting Distance: 20 meters

- Victory via Death

Votes:

Raiden: 8

Ghirahim: 0

Inconclusive: 0

APs:

Raiden's AP: 34.451 Gigatons

Ghirahim's AP: At least 41.4 Gigatons

Last edited:
No, I just wasn't told to. 😐
by who?

Anyways, Ghirahim doesn't have good Island level striking strength, that's just heat energy and stuff, not KE output. So he gets slapped in statistics. Also, equalise speed

Raiden slaps via range and spatial manipulation

Speed is already equalized. Also are you voting Raiden or calling this a stomp?

Respectfully, I wouldn't say Raiden stomps via range, since her magic is Planetary while Ghirahim's magic is Stellar. And I wouldn't say his Striking Strength is all that bad considering he can physically harm Link, who can take hits from Demise, who scales to 41.4 gigatons.

I'm not saying Ghirahim would win definitively, or trying to disrespect your opinion. I'm just letting you know why I would say this isn't a stomp.

Range updated. (Also, if we were using SBA, Raiden has planetary range and she just has to worry about a 5 km distance so...)

The Shogun has better mastery over weapons and generall fighting, as well as can use her Overwhelming Fear Aura which she can use to litterally collapse Ghirahim due to him on the wiki not having any resistences to any sort of fear manip. especially not overwhelming aura. She can also pull out the Musuo Isshin and dura neg Ghirahim. Vothing for the Shogun

I assume fear aura is passive. If so, I don't know how Ghirahim gets past that aside from teleporting away and potentially magic spamming from a distance.

Also question:
Overwhelming Fear Aura (Her divine aura can envelop the entirety of the Tenshukaku area of Inazuma City, making the air feel suffocating and difficult to breathe even for The Traveler, who was able to easily withstand the divine aura of Osial)
Why is it considered fear aura? If anything, this just seems like an application of aura in general, and I'm not really seeing anything relating to fear hear in the description. Just asking for clarity.

I assume fear aura is passive. If so, I don't know how Ghirahim gets past that aside from teleporting away and potentially magic spamming from a distance.

Also question:

Why is it considered fear aura? If anything, this just seems like an application of aura in general, and I'm not really seeing anything relating to fear hear in the description. Just asking for clarity.
its primary effect was fear, however I dont work on genshin so idfk

Just curious since it just seems more like a suffocating aura rather than a fear inducing one from the description given.

Back