• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concerning the Pokemon Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps for Palkia and Dialga it could be something like "Responsible for the creation of an untold number of universes, each with its own parallel realities and diverging timelines, along with multiple other realms not connected to any specific universe".

Giratina's would just be "Repeatedly stated and shown to be fully equal to Palkia and Dialga, Created the Distortion World, which is unbound by time and space".

Arceus' would be something along the lines of "Progenitor of both the Creation Trio and Lake Trio, and by extension, all of existence, Consistently shown to be immensely superior to even their combined might".

Do any of these sound good?

I just remembered, wouldnt the Time Travel Reward help justify the multiverse being placed in a set up of different timelines? The scan i used was pokemon coming from the original gen 3 games to the remakes and getting a reward on Time Travel for it. And then the Time Capsules from Gen 2?

Anime4Life2020 said:
I just remembered, wouldnt the Time Travel Reward help justify the multiverse being placed in a set up of different timelines? The scan i used was pokemon coming from the original gen 3 games to the remakes and getting a reward on Time Travel for it. And then the Time Capsules from Gen 2?
I mean, probably? It's already supported by stuff like the Mirror Cave, Delta Episode, and Dialga creating a separate series of events in Ranger, though.

I suppose that sounds fine, but there should preferably be some kind of reference for from which official source that we got this information as well.

Omni-everything said:
whats the reward
In ORAS the player can get a reward on trading pokemon over to ORAS from a different gen game, like the orignal RSE games and its called the Time Travel Reward. I posted the link to the scan in the post.

It either proves the traded pokemon came from a different universe or different timeline.

Antvasima said:
I suppose that sounds fine, but there should preferably be some kind of reference for from which official source that we got this information as well.
I can provide links to stuff like the backstory of creation, the Mirror Cave, etc. if that's what you mean.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I mean, probably? It's already supported by stuff like the Mirror Cave, Delta Episode, and Dialga creating a separate series of events in Ranger, though.
Oh okay then nvm, i thought those were just to prove it was a multiverse, not a multiverse set in a order of timelines. My apologies.

@Azathoth If that proves the existence of over 1000 timelines/universes, then that should be fine.

Taking into account the different timelines and worlds we know exist, along with the Mirror Cave and diverging timelines in each of them, then yes. There is far from an exact number, but we know it's quiiiite a lot. For instance, Omega Ruby has a Mirror Cave with each mirror leading to a mirror in another universe. Those universes will all have Mirror Caves, with mirrors to other universes with other Mirror Caves, etc.

Antvasima said:
@Azathoth If that proves the existence of over 1000 timelines/universes, then that should be fine.
Then would the reward scan justify that? Our main point in upgrading Arceus to Likely 2-B in the first place was because of us accepting each game copy being a separate universe and/or timeline and if thats really the case then this should help strengthen that, right?
ORAS game scan (1)

@Azathoth Okay. You should be able to perform the changes then.

Oh wait I almost forgot

Since the trio and Arceus are getting upgraded does this mean all their fights with 2-C are either addable victory's or stomp fests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back