• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž 3 ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

I would like to ask about concept type 3, does it affecting or altered that bad thoughts and bad perceptions, which are also abstract because they come from human cognition, can obtain the value of concept type 3? because bad thoughts and bad perceptions are abstract and limited to humans as well as universal. Specifically, it implements or altering the bad thoughts of human bad perception as a source of energy.

idk if this is helpful?? im very confused by this question ๐Ÿ˜ญ

if its like affecting bad thoughts/perception, then i think it would just be mind manipulation/perception manipulation

if itโ€™s like affecting those things on a conceptual level then yea I THINK it would be concept manip type 3 since they arenโ€™t like universal

lmk if i misinterpreted ur question bc im like really slow

idk if this is helpful?? im very confused by this question ๐Ÿ˜ญ

if its like affecting bad thoughts/perception, then i think it would just be mind manipulation/perception manipulation

if itโ€™s like affecting those things on a conceptual level then yea I THINK it would be concept manip type 3 since they arenโ€™t like universal

lmk if i misinterpreted ur question bc im like really slow
I apologise if my question confused you, in short what I meant was a kind of cm 3 in Jujutsu and Bleach, because there it uses human thinking or something from human cognition as the basis of their cm 3. I will provide a link to the explanation of Jujutsu and Bleach's cm 3 so that it might be easier to understand than the wording of my question.

Cursed Energy (ๅ‘ชใ˜ใ‚…ๅŠ›ใ‚Šใ‚‡ใ, Juryoku) is cursed Energy that can interact and manipulate information comprising the fundamental levels of existence. It can also interact with cursed spirits that are manifestations of images, emotions, and information sourced from humanity's collective consciousness and perceptions related to various phenomena.

Hitsugaya can also freeze the Hoffnung Sword where the sword is made entirely of the concept of hope or you could say "Abstract Thing"the Hoffnung Sword is a sword formed from all the "people's hopes" that are gathered into one which means Hoffnung is a sword made of Abstract Thing.

Now my point about perception and thinking is like that, is it possible to get cm 3?

Back