• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conceptual Question

Hey, 1. Can Concept beat Casuality??????

2. If I have the power to destroy concept like Reinhard from Dies Irae. Thats mean, I can even destroy the concept of infinity and even the concept of existence and nonexistence right????

3. Does Reality compose of concept as well???? If so then Reality is stronger than Concept right????

1. Yes because casuality is a concept, everything is a concept.

2. Don't know who reinhard is but yes you could do all that it just depends how powerful the user of the ability is.

3. Yes reality is a concept so you could destroy reality by destroying the concept of reality with conceptual manipulation. Conceptual manipulation>regular reality warping

Celestial Pegasus said:
Conceptual manipulation>regular reality warping
Depends how you define regular...

Shining Trapezohedron said:
So If I have Conceptual manipulation then I can be 1-A by making concept where I am beyond dimension altogether??????
Yes and no. If you are a 1-A entity then you can do it, if you are not a 1-A entity then you can not.

In other words the possibilies of conceptual manipulation are limited by the power of the user. Similar to how one could in theory use reality warping or causality manipulation to make oneself 1-A, in practice this only works if you are actually a sufficiently powerful user of that ability.

In other words in practice you don't get around showing 1-A feats to be 1-A. (But if you have them you can also be 1-A through fire manipulation...)

You know you could do with less question mark right?

Anyway, for the question above: The only way I could see is that if somehow you could strech the concept of fire to the very limit (Like having fire as the beginning of everything through the concept of big bang or something). Which require that ability's origin to be 1-A, or it's just a guise for something 1-A.

Well...they can't be killed by anything dimensional, that's for sure. In other word, anything that need a physical environment to work with, and need metaphysical to be dealed with. What seperate meta from regular physics differ from franchise to franchise, but you could think of it that nothing in the known universe could kill it, as the start. (Though there's pretty much don't have any different between a tier 0 and a tier 1-A in term of vagueness)

1. Being 1-A mean, you already exist beyond the time before the big bang came into existence right?

2. What is this "meta" thing, you are talking about ?

^That's why i said "or something". And because the definition of 1-A mean they aren't affected by physical mean. And need something beyond, or "meta", physical to affect them

Back