• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conceptual destruction

If a character removed a concept from a space, everything in that space that abides by that concept would be destroyed, since the concept doesn't exist. would a character unaffected by the destruction of the concept, be above the concept itself?

Context specific.
If the opponent's power is classified as level 2 and my power is classified as level 1, and i boost my stats to that of a level 2. Which allowed me to create an ability that allowed me to remove the concept of life and death from a space, and my opponent who is in that space is not affected by it. Would my opponent be above the concepts?

If the opponent's power is classified as level 2 and my power is classified as level 1, and i boost my stats to that of a level 2. Which allowed me to create an ability that allowed me to remove the concept of life and death from a space, and my opponent who is in that space is not affected by it. Would my opponent be above the concepts?
Don't see why they should be above the concepts.

Why wouldn't they be
It could mean that he just exist outside of it. Other that that, The best it could be he able to resist the single level above cm. Just a layer above base cm. That’s all from the context provide. It might mean differ with more context however,

Back