• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concept Manipulation

Where State that de Triforce gaint you Concept Manipulation?

Also, Ganon and Link have Concept Manipulation/Damage? if this is true, can someone explain me this whit source links?

There aren't any "implicit" demonstrations in the series that showcases concept manipulation by usage of the Triforce, at least not at the visible scale to where it has tampered with the fabrics of what is considered, shall we say, "overarching universal law" such as the core principle of life and death or good and evil and its appliances to any and all sentient life-forms. Of course that isn't to say that the Triforce isn't capable of such feat, rather its, at large, unknown as to pin-pointing exactly how powerful it truly is, because y'know Nintendo's motto doesn't really bandwagon over- the-top, garished, power-drunk scenarios that other works of fiction gets praised over.

Nonetheless, game text cited in instruction manuals and in-game dialogue such as "the stronger the wish the more powerful the Triforce's expression of the wish" and "The True Force to govern all", along with observable feats like killing off an immortal demon king god, and restoring the totality of sizable worlds gives the impression it has no limits. In addition to that, in the japanese version of the instruction manual for A Link to the Past, there's one instance that states that "God of Wisdom (Nayru) created science and magic and nature was given order. "

By extension, if Wisdom created the concept of nature to where lesser transcendent concepts like science and magic dictates universal law can exist, then the Triforce is reasonably able to manipulate concept, since the Triforce as a whole contains a portion of her power as well. So yeah, the indications and implications are definitely there, its just the visible feats for portraying them are kind of lackluster because again Nintendo doesn't really express the insane power scale motto in their games. But hooo boy, the day I see the Triforce casually operating on an 'outerverse' scale in a Zelda game is the day I die a happy man...but...I know that's likely to never happen.

P.S.

Sorry this post was so long, I'm extremely passionate about The Legend of Zelda series as its my all time favorite franchise in gaming.

Back