• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Sonic vs Composite Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitamax said:
even if you believe Flash is faster, there's no way to prove because Sonic's top speed is currently ranked as "Unknown". (and there are other characters in archie who are immeasurable like Ennerjak and Shadow)

Speedforce isn't "reality itself" it's a very small portion of "the source". THAT's reality itself. and that's what the Chaos force is in sonicverse. speed stealing would not work on Sonic due to our verse equalization rules forcing the equalization of the chaos force and the source.

Sonic has absurdly higher degree of control over the chaos force than Flash could ever hope to have of the source. Sonic can manipulate reality, restore entire universes, etc So flash would be trying to speedsteal from someone who has a much higher mastery over the speedforce than he himself.
1. Im using composite Flash.

2.here

The real cal howard said:
@Saitamax. I agree that the dude is...misinformed to say the least, but no. There's no way verse equalization works in a way that Sonic not only has access to the speedforce, but mastery of it.

but verse equalization flat out states we have to equalize energy sources of similar description. chakra = ki = reiatsu, etc

the chaos force is literaly the exact same thing as the source. even their wikipedia descriptions are almost the same >_>

The real cal howard said:
@Saitamax. I agree that the dude is...misinformed to say the least, but no. There's no way verse equalization works in a way that Sonic not only has access to the speedforce, but mastery of it.
How would Sonic have mastery of the speedforce??

Actually, you know what, I don't care who wins anymore. In these things, people give opinions. But, im just gonna say that Flash speedblitzes with proof to back myself up. Sadly, my revision thread is closed...

Yeah, he'd still stomp

He can't hurt something that's multiversal, eventually Sonic stops time

A 4B can't hurt a 2B. It's not wank, it's common sense

Also, still slower then who I just mentioned

here's the possible ways to interpret this

1) we equalize the source and the chaos force. at this point Flash can no longer affect Sonic because Sonic has greater mastery over the universe's governing energy than flash does.

2)we don't equalize them. in this case we have to treat speed stealing as generic kinetic manipulation. in which case its countered by chaos control.

either way it doesn't really work see..

Even if the flash had infinite speed and his striking strength increased by infinite because of his speed. He would still be high 3-A which is infinitely below 2-B

1. Despite breaking his fists on 3As

2. Based on contradicted headcanon- I mean "evidence"

Tonie M. Movies Productions said:
1. Not unless that "4B" is fast enough to hit with a force that would one-shot that 2B
2. Again, Flash has infinite speed.

i don't think you understand how tiering works dude

if Flash could hit with enough force to one shot a 2B, he would be tiered in 2B himself. he can only generate enough power to destroy stars. that's why he's ranked in star level.

Flash isn't accepted as having infinite speed here. so arguing that is pointless. you'd havce to make a revision topic and get the admins to agree with you

I mean, Flash does win via speedsteal, but there's too much wank about everything else for me to want to say that.

>4-B one-shots 2-B via being faster

HAHAHAHA no...while flash bypass dura via intagibility it doesn't work on much MUCH higher and stronger characters 2-B is multiversal and a 4-B no matter how fast won't exactly damage a 2-B character or even low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back