• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Sonic vs Composite Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
Then either Sonic is immesurable and he blitzes, or he isn't and Flash Blitzes
Well, Sonic being immesurable or infinite is a big outlier that spread throughout his fanbase. But Flash on the other hand can move instantaneously faster than the smallest unit of time known to man, a planck instant. Proven when we outran nigh omnipotent telportation. Moving at those speeds, a mere punch or flick would destroy Archie Sonic. Maybe I should not be debating much. Since I started this thread......probably.

No it really isn't, when you're literally stated to be outside the axis of time in the Archie comics...Twice...

He has in a non canon form in one of the sonic games and it can't be a outliner as he did a power before that

Archie sonic does have an infinite speed feat. in one of the older comics he crossed a place described to be infinite in length in a few seconds.

he was also said to be so fast that time didn't apply to him or something.

anyways if we take out speed and just say "they're both way too fast , we can't comprehend who is faster" i'm pretty sure Sonic has the advantage in AP, durability,etc.

Saitamax said:
Archie sonic does have an infinite speed feat. in one of the older comics he crossed a place described to be infinite in length in a few seconds.
he was also said to be so fast that time didn't apply to him or something.

anyways if we take out speed and just say "they're both way too fast , we can't comprehend who is faster" i'm pretty sure Sonic has the advantage in AP, durability,etc.
Can you provide proof of the "infinite length" even though if Sonic has infinite speed. Flash is many times faster than infinity. Let me explian. There are 2 feats. (probably more)

1. He said he was faster than time. (doesn;'t always mean time travel) Time is infinite, and when flash is faster than somthing, he means by a lot:

Faster than time feat

2: Flash creates more speedforce every step he takes and we all know that the speed force is eternity,time,and space itself:

The feat

Speed force feat

The speed force can give you more durability, speed, power, reflexes, etc.

This is only BASE form Flash. Yeah, flash has diffferent forms that would OBLITERATE Archie Sonic. There are many more facts on base form Flash. But, thats only if you want more feats.

Then why the **** did you make this match?

Also his fastest feat required outside help, while Archie is supposedly infinite.

Also Sonic is 2C, Flash can't even scratch him

Make a content revision thread give your proof That the flash has infinite speed. Debate there not here as you are derailing this thread. His profile doesn't have him at infinite speed, he will be mftl+ until the revision is approve if it even is. Yes

"faster than time" isn't quantifiable..it could mean anything. merely being faster than light puts your perspective of time in a different place from everyone else for example, so that could be what they meant.

i honestly don't think this debate can go anywhere. Sonic and Flash are both supposed to be as fast as fast can be. we're never gonna properly figure out who is faster. if you want other examples, metal sonic was able to move during a total time freeze which would be infinite speed...Enerjak's speed is immeasurable and Sonic and Shadow can keep up with him,etc

I'd say Sonic wins because he stomps flash in every other category (his most powerful forms being Multiversal with a ton of hax abilities)

Saitamax said:
"faster than time" isn't quantifiable..it could mean anything. merely being faster than light puts your perspective of time in a different place from everyone else for example, so that could be what they meant.
i honestly don't think this debate can go anywhere. Sonic and Flash are both supposed to be as fast as fast can be. we're never gonna properly figure out who is faster. if you want other examples, metal sonic was able to move during a total time freeze which would be infinite speed...Enerjak's speed is immeasurable and Sonic and Shadow can keep up with him,etc

I'd say Sonic wins because he stomps flash in every other category (his most powerful forms being Multiversal with a ton of hax abilities)
Before I reply to this, I need to make a Content Revision thread to sen to Huesito88. Wait a minute please. Thanks.

well if archie is included...bye flash cause he's a lot faster and stronger only game and game sonic will lose badly in a speed blitz stomp

Saitamax said:

Now you, faster than time. Yeah, it can be quantifiable because it's infinite. Infinity can't be measured. I know dc makes no scientific sense but, same goes with Archie Sonic. VBoth people has shown feats on being fasterthan light. You also going against you're own character also. Moving in pause time, I would probably think that being light-speed. Because, thats your POV when moving at those speeds. I'd say Flash wins. Because his speed, stamina, and possibly durability. Sorry, if I made erros in this comment.

u made this = u cannot vote

and want to prove it? there is a CRT to do prove it cause we are going by the pages otherwise...we can't take your word so easily

well that's my point

both characters are pretty much unquantifiably fast in their top feats, there's no way to trully decide who is faster

then we have to take out speed and look how they compare elsewhere..and we're left with Multiversal Sonic fighting a star level flash. not very comparable is it? <_<

Saitamax said:
well that's my point

both characters are pretty much unquantifiably fast in their top feats, there's no way to trully decide who is faster

then we have to take out speed and look how they compare elsewhere..and we're left with Multiversal Sonic fighting a star level flash. not very comparable is it? <_<
Star leveled Flash?

I think Flash showed feats thaat are above star level. Well, COMPOSITE Flash to be more specific. Im going to try to provide the most proof as possible. Tell me if im wanking. Also, tell me if I need to make another thread about this somewhere else. Anyway, let's go.

For starters his IMP is either 99% lightspeed, lightspeed, or above light speed. Which leads to the Dwarf Star punch. But, we all know he went FAR above light speed. Like over 23 tedicillion times FTL proven here:

Here is that feat.

A punch a those speeds can destroy Archie Sonic that apperently has Multi-Universal durability. So tht punch could either be at that scale, or above.

I get what you're saying, this makes no sense, but let's just go with it. Most of the characters in this wiki makes no sense also...(I think) anyway, there is more proof, but i'm going to stop there just in case I break a rule.....Tell me if that's enough to beat Archie Sonic. Remember there are many more reasons on how Composite Flash can beat Composite Sonic.

Let me clear up a lot of things.

Flash speedblitzes and speed steals. There are no infinite/immeasurable Sonics, and there are no infinite/immeasurable Flashes. Archie Sonic's best feat is still subpar to Flash's.

Infinite Mass Punch is 4-B. That's it. And lol at KE getting up to multi-universal.

Because we don't know his speed. Nothing more, nothing less. If we go by that logic of unknown making someone have higher chances, composite Flash is also unknown because of Bart's feat of absorbing all of the speedforce.

If that was the case, why not just type it at MFTL+ and say it's superior to his previous form.

Also, how is Flash speed stealing from a 2C....?

Being 2-C doesn't mean his speed steal suddenly won't work, especially when Archie Sonic is still a finite speed.

So who wins? One says unkown, one say Archie Sonic is 2-B. But, my last comment is only ONE of the feats Flash can perform to beat Archie Sonic. Trust me, this is his BASE form. Look up Death God Flash and come back here. Or green latern Flash. (pretty sure there is one) Or, if you guys want me to provide all my proof. But I assure you that it will be a LOONG comment.

Aren't they all completely different characters?

Can someone close this already? The OP is clearly biased towards Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back