• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Sonic vs Composite Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the content revision thread? Because that's where your long comment of evidence about the flash would go.

Send it to me? no the content revision thread is where everyone can debate in there and show all your evidence about the Flash. Even Redgrave told you to make one. Like look through the content revision threads of other people, there all about upgrading/downgrading other characters or adding/removing abilities

Huesito88 said:
Send it to me? no the content revision thread is where everyone can debate in there and show all your evidence about the Flash. Even Redgrave told you to make one. Like look through the content revision threads of other people, there all about upgrading/downgrading other characters or adding/removing abilities

But wait a second...correct me if im wrong but, this site focuses on sepreate versions of characters. Would me posting a content revision thread of COMPOSITE Flash be against the rules in some way?

Hmm... Outlier or not... Flash andPandora merged Veritgo , Wildstorm , and DC into New 52 using the SpeedForce , and he was unaffected by it. He also fought Cathedris , a 6th Dimensional Entitusing the entirety of the Speed Force.Are we going that far when we say " composite " ?

speed stealing would never do anything to Sonic. why? verse equalization rules.

Speed force is a small portion of "the source". basically the energy that governs the DCverse. the equivalent to the source in Sonicverse is the chaos force

"The Speed Force was the extra-dimensional energy that once powered all of the Flashes' superhuman abilities. It is not like any other fundamental force. Its origin is likely the same as most superhuman abilities found in the DC Universe, a byproduct of the mysterious omni-energy known as The Source. the Source can be considered the consciousness of the DC Universe, where it is the non-religious equivalent to Buddha-nature or Purusha or the Presence. It is the source of all that exists"

"The Chaos Force is a subject that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. It is the embodiment of all Chaos energy, the mystical power wielded by many inhabitants of Mobius and the all-encompassing energy of the universe and everything in it."

Sonic can do this

"Chaos Control: An ability which enables Sonic to control Space and Time as he pleases and allows Sonic recreate and restore universes as well as reality warping"

Sonic has a much higher degree of control over his own universe's governing energy than the Flash does. there's no way Flash's speed steal would be able to do anything if we equalize those all encompassing forces of DC/Sonic ,as the verse equalization rules demand.

sure, but the rules do say you should equalize energy types of very similar functions in different verses (like chakra = ki)

the chaos force and the source are pretty much the exact same thing.

lastly...Archie Shadow has immeasurable speed. seems weird to me that Shadow would be so much faster than Sonic no? if Sonic isn't immeasurable and Shadow is, he'd get blitzed by Shadow.

so Archie Sonic's speed should be "unknown, likely immeasurable (should be comparable to Shadow)"

Dr.Manhattan... Jesus XD For one, can you give me the specific scan so i can validate it ? Secondly, We should have a revision thread, because that is a ridiculous feat.

How did other characters get into this? Im using composite Flash. Not DR. Manhattan or any other character. Also, for those with Archie Sonic. Give me YOUR revision thread. I already posted mine.

Saitamax said:
sure, but the rules do say you should equalize energy types of very similar functions in different verses (like chakra = ki)

the chaos force and the source are pretty much the exact same thing.

lastly...Archie Shadow has immeasurable speed. seems weird to me that Shadow would be so much faster than Sonic no? if Sonic isn't immeasurable and Shadow is, he'd get blitzed by Shadow.

so Archie Sonic's speed should be "unknown, likely immeasurable (should be comparable to Shadow)"
Im not sure if you are talking to me or another person...

Well, it seems like nobody said anything in a while.....at this point I would've said Flash would win...but I don't know if that wouldbe breaking the rules or anything soo......

Okay, the OP is very biased towards Flash. Sonic wins this. Sonic has reality warping, and is 2-C, while Flash is only 4-C.

Noahkaismith said:
Okay, the OP is very biased towards Flash. Sonic wins this. Sonic has reality warping, and is 2-C, while Flash is only 4-C.
Flash is getting bumped up to 4-B soo

Noahkaismith said:
Flash has the speed force, which is reality itself. Flash can also manipulate the speed force. Sonic warps reality, which I need proof of that happening, Flash can manipulate it.

Indeed, the Flash being a Solar System Buster and Sonic being a Multiverse buster is indeed a big difference

Gargoyle One said:
Indeed, the Flash being a Solar System Buster and Sonic being a Multiverse buster is indeed a big difference
1. Sonic has been debunked several times.

2. Even if Sonic WAS multiversal. Flash can one-shot him.

Let me explain. Like a said before, countless times, Flash can go at infinite speeds. The Speedforce can shoe Flash the exact speed Flash needs to be to one shot archie sonic before Sonic can react. You want proof?

1. Nope

2. Lol, apparently a 4B one shots a 2B, unless you think fighting the Anti Monitor is not a hilarious outlier

3. And Sonic is possibly Immesurable, which is faster then Infinite.

Gargoyle One said:
1. Nope
2. Lol, apparently a 4B one shots a 2B, unless you think fighting the Anti Monitor is not a hilarious outlier

3. And Sonic is possibly Immesurable, which is faster then Infinite.
1. Fine

2. Yeah and I have proof for it. You don't want proof because you can't argue against it?

3. Sonic is not immeasurable. He actually has a cap in his speed since Archie comics ended. It's 10 with 100 zeroes behind it. That could be false though. Because there is little to no proof of Archie Sonic having infnite speed in the first place.

even if you believe Flash is faster, there's no way to prove because Sonic's top speed is currently ranked as "Unknown". (and there are other characters in archie who are immeasurable like Ennerjak and Shadow)

Speedforce isn't "reality itself" it's a very small portion of "the source". THAT's reality itself. and that's what the Chaos force is in sonicverse. speed stealing would not work on Sonic due to our verse equalization rules forcing the equalization of the chaos force and the source.

Sonic has absurdly higher degree of control over the chaos force than Flash could ever hope to have of the source. Sonic can manipulate reality, restore entire universes, etc So flash would be trying to speedsteal from someone who has a much higher mastery over the speedforce than he himself.

@Saitamax. I agree that the dude is...misinformed to say the least, but no. There's no way verse equalization works in a way that Sonic not only has access to the speedforce, but mastery of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back