• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite ONE Character vs the World (Various Shonen)

Had this idea brewing for awhile ever since I saw Composite Human and some Composite Live Actor fights. It's simple as it is. Combine every ONE character in existence and have them fight. This includes, strength, skill, speed, abilities and powers, and mentality. I honestly don't know how this thread will go but I want to see it.

Heals after each invasion alongside stamina and energy. He also has a vague basic knowledge of each verse. He is allowed to do as he pleases

Scenario 1 - With weaknesses on fusion. Invades OP, Seven deadly Sins, Bleach, Naruto, and then JJBA

Scenario 2 - No weaknesses gained. Invades OP, Seven Deadly Sins, Bleach, Naruto, and then JJBA

Scenario 3 - Vs the world. Basically he fights them all at once, however the five worlds aren't really that cooperative. They'd have the same goal but they can mess with each other at the same time.

Scenario 4 - 20 year prep time vs the World although it's only prep

Bonus Scenario - ???? (I'll show this later) If necessary I'll have to equalize speed.

Notable Powers and skills

Ludicrous Physicality - Saitama

Energy Manipulation - Boros

Reactive Adaptation and Martial Arts - Garou

Telekinesis and Aura manipulation - Fubuki and Tatsumaki

Regenerationn - Zombieman and Melzalgald

Molecular Manipulation - Shigeo

Slight power copying - Teruki

Stockpiling Energy (as time passes gets stronger, more relevant for S4), sharing power with others and stealing it back - Touichiro

Invention - King emperor, Metal King

Yang's Semblance Version 2 - Metal Bat

Persuasion - Reigen

??? God??? - Existence on another dimension/realm

Ghost form, brainwashing, possession - Dimple and all other ghosts

Minor Abilities - Mind Control, Astral Projection, Teleportation, Pyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Electrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Curse, Precognition (Short Term and Long Term)

Speed wise they're relativistic and arguably FTL because of webcomic OPM but that's not counted. Although I heard combining humans somehow made them faster and stronger to the point of exceeding their regular strength and speed. Probably won't use that.

Also Comp ONE has teleporatation so that augments things. If necessary I will equalize speed if they're facing JJBA

Vs OP and Seven deadly sins >> Am not that knowledgeable on the verse so I can't say much.

Vs Naruto >> Probably gets Blitzed and stomped?

Vs Bleach >> The end game hax may be a bitch to deal with but they should ultimately take it.

Vs Jojo >> Too much hax and speed for them to deal with. *Cof* GER, Heaven Ascension DIO, Act 4, D4C, Carne and so on... *Cof*

EDIT: This applies for scenario 1 and 2. Scenario 3 and 4, well, there are tons of verses out there and I'm too lazy to elaborate.

Not sure about round 1, holding back could really dent its chances. Round 2 Naruto, OP and NnT would get demolished, they might stop at Bleach and GER would reset them to zero once they got there. Not sure about the other rounds as the world could mean anything.

Vs World section has been cleared up now.

@Fate But Reigen's persuasion skill is added here : P Honestly speaking, any idea on what could potentially be the strongest he beats? And I'll probably take out the God Tiers then.

@Crop R1 Highly likely tbh . Not even the Do not Killl Commandment could stall?

@CoreOfimBalance The main problem they'll have with Jojo is that everyone and their mother is usually MFTL after part 3. If speed gets equalized, there's still too many devastating hax going around at the same time for them to deal with.

EDIT: To list a few aside from the god tiers...

Time Stopping, Existence Erasure, transformation into a snail if you just see or touch one amongst tons of rainbows around, time skipping, a guy who can literally write on your face "you can't attack me or anyone from Jojoverse" if you just see his stand and so on.

Gotcha. Forgot about that buff.

Existence Erasure will definitely be an OHKO. And the snail tf sounds bizarre (as expected of a title that has bizarre in it). The only way I could think of ONE could possibly defeat them is if they go for the pacifist route and try to persuade them. Considering Precognition ONE could foretell that as the best route to go for. Or maybe possess someone that has a useful ability.

And actually do those abilities work on something that exists on another dimension/reality?

Lastly what's time skipping btw?

Thinking of including early DB but not quite sure if I should.

Two scenarios for that.

1. (with the god tiers around) GER or another God Tier like Heaven Dio will just "LOL hax" them anyways.

2. (without the god tiers) All that we know from "God" so far is that either he exists/resides in another dimension/reality or that he is incorporeal. Stands like those of Rohan can affect even ghosts - seriously, the ghost sees his stand and is instantly affected. As for existing in another dimension, it's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery vague right now, like pretty much everything regarding "God" so we can't assume it would be some sort of hax where he can attack people from another dimension while no selling the hax because he exists in another plane.

"Lastly what's time skipping btw?"

...I was afraid you'd ask that. Everyone who knows Jojo fears the day when someone will ask for an explanation of how King Crimson works... See this for a demonstration of the power.

1 Fair enough

2 True but he was at least able to interact with Homeless Emperor that way. But I agree that it's vague to debate and isn't something we should really make use with "God" alone

Ah that seems simple enough. It just basically fast forwards and the target is unaware of what could happen and is thus hit by the attack or effect no matter what. I thiink?

Back