• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human Vs. The Android Sent By Cyberlife

Most of his ability's seem useless against the CH, and the CH is stronger + more durable but also far more skilled and seems smarter.

Composite Human via higher reaction times (He can literally keep up with arrows) and having every single combat skill under his sleeve, while being more versatile and durable. At this point, Connor's precog is essentially a non-factor.

No idea, but I'm guessing that CH might finish this off before Connor gets any chance to hack into the system in time.

I was thinking of getting this Connor to fight with Assassin's Creed's Connor, but then AC Connor would flat-out just stomp for being able to fight entire armies that are on par with him and having just as much skill, not to mention that Isu-Hybrids can easily negate one's ability to use precognition.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to do anything to replace himself, I think it's the police force that does it. The CH probably could keep outskilling him until they run out of Connors but that depends on if they have over a hundred or not (I would imagine over a hundred would be over kill however so they may run out way before then) I'll vote human right now but it depends on how many Connors exists

Here OP doesn't dictate if CH is restricted. If unrestricted, nothing stops CH from leveling the androids with bombs to counter the immortality issue or even get the main Connor down.

I would imagine that the CH could hack one of the Conners he has destroyed and go stop them at the source (and since he's the best ninja and actor ever he could easily get into the police station to do it) or he could just bomb it since there are plenty of resources to make a bomb in New York City and the CH is also the best terrorist (which is pretty weird when I think about it)

Like, the only character that can actually give CH a run for his/her money is Kassandra from Assassin's Creed, who's gained just as much knowledge as CH or maybe even higher thanks to the Staff of Hermes' powers.

This was done before, might wanna check out that thread. Connor was taking a heavy lead due to Retrocognition, and if this is Connor with standard equipment, he has his gun as well.

OP should've specified this better. What is CH even using here?

Yeah OP does need to be more specific considering how many weapons the CH could have. I'm not sure how much Precog is going to help since CH made and did every strategy ever thought up by man. I guess this depends on if it's a fist fight or not (though there was a human who had a bullet dent on their skull so they may survive a gunshot if they get sneak attacked due to the resurrection)

I'm not sure if you know how his precog works.

Essentially it can display different routes simultaneously, can show the percentage of success, and whether or not those scenarios will lead to his death. Let's say for example Connor has his pistol and CH has bare fists. Even if brawling was IC for Connor, he'd realize how absolutely skill stomped he would be and so exactly what's needed to prevent that. AKA, staying at a distance and not getting close.

Just an example though, I'm not saying that's what's happening here... OP please lol

I mean that what I assumed his Precog did since it would be shit Precog if it didn't tell him how things go down. It really depends on if both have guns or not.

Another thing to note is that I'm pretty sure Connor is faster.

The profile hasn't been touched in a long time, but Connor has dodged bullets from handguns on multiple occasions when the shooter was only about fifteen to twenty feet away. (The Stratford Tower rooftop scene, inside Jericho, etc.). Again, not sure why it isn't in the profile.

Speed is equal though, so the reactions don't matter here.

I was actually thinking about that, I remember him having bullet dodging under his justification earlier so I have no clue why it's gone now

Honestly, the profile just needs to be worked on more. I saw KLOL giving reactions to CH, but that seemed flat out wrong considering how many times Connor has literally dodged a bullet.

I remember an earlier fight with someone with Precog being inconclusive, but that person didn't also have resurrection to get it another shot. I'll change my vote to inconclusive leaning to Connor for Precog and resurrection

CH's profile is also being heavily reworked with more abilities to be added.

I never saw a debunk discussion on his bullet dodging, and if there was, that makes no sense.

On the Stratford Rooftop when Connor uses it, you can see the bullets in-game slow to a crawl as Connor predicts the trajectory. It's quite literally the closest thing you can get to aim-dodging, but he's a literal machine designed to predict outcomes. Calling it aim dodging, and therefore not using it, is wrong in this case.

Weekly linked three other feats to back up the claim, though, and Marcus has a few feats of his own that Connor would scale to considering he's the most advanced android save for the RK900. If anything, there would have to be a CRT talking about it in-depth and not just a convo in a VS thread.

Even then, he could quite literally aim dodge to avoid being shot if that wasn't the case. It wouldn't be anything new to him.

Well, CH is getting some of his own speed feats to boot, and he'll have a massive CRT as well.

Connor and Markus have dodged gunfire from near point-blank range and Connor dodged bullets multiple times while running towards the guy shooting, its not aim-dodgind

The other thread is farther into conclusion, why not just take the debate there instead of having two seperate ones? Seems redundant.

Also sorry if I seem rude, not my intention.

Yeah, seems redundant to me. I wonder why the other thread was just left like that.

But CH is still has a massive experience, durability, versatility and intelligence gap. How is Connor exactly gonna overcome that? Precog alone isn't going to cut it.

Back