• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Composite Cat

I dunno, this has to be a relatively close range match with no guns allowed and wall level weapons only not to mention the combat speed advantage that CH would have is gone. And hunters don't usually wrestle and fight big animals like this in real life so yeah I don't think it's a stomp.

It isn't a stomp just because the CH outskill. The CH outskill 99,9999% of the people in its tier.

Also, stomp is "CH snap his finger and the CC explodes". If outskilling makes a match a stomp, we might as well remove the vs threads board

GreyFang82 said:
I dunno, this has to be a relatively close range match with no guns allowed and wall level weapons only not to mention the combat speed advantage that CH would have is gone. And hunters don't usually wrestle and fight big animals like this in real life so yeah I don't think it's a stomp.
with knifes, bows, swords, poisonious needles, and more, you don't need a gun. And just because hunters don't often wrestle big animals doesn't mean some people don't. There are people out there who can kill lions barehanded. Prep isn't even required.

Well in the end this just adds to the odds and reasoning CH would win it doesn't automatically mean stomp, not to mention Composite cat should be superior to most things a non gun wielding person has faced as it has all the mass of the heaviest cat with the movement of the fastest Cat and etc. Keep in mind I'm not claiming CC would win I'm trying to disprove your claim that this is a stomp match, Not to mention a poison dart or needle still needs some time to take effect.

The kid was still armed. You said that people can kill Lions barehanded. That's what I was doubting.

GreyFang82 said:
Well in the end this just adds to the odds and reasoning CH would win it doesn't automatically mean stomp, not to mention Composite cat should be superior to most things a non gun wielding person has faced as it has all the mass of the heaviest cat with the movement of the fastest Cat and etc. Keep in mind I'm not claiming CC would win I'm trying to disprove your claim that this is a stomp match, Not to mention a poison dart or needle still needs some time to take effect.
Oh, your reasoning is fine. I was just refering to DMUA's 'arguement.'

there are actually cases of people killing big cats and even grizzly bears barehanded reported. most famous probably being Dale C peterson, another more recent being of an african man who killed a lion barehanded but then bled to death in the hospital.

if we put a highly trained martial artist up against a tiger in a cage, while common sense tells us the tiger would maul him, the truth is we don't trully know what would happen because actual cases of single encounters with big cats are extremely rare and mostly only happen to completely untrained people living in less than optimal conditions...

Big cats aren't quite as invincible as you may think. they often get killed by Zebras when trying to take them down, for example.

the human is just way too resourceful making this one sided. giving him prep is overkill. I do not see anything the cat has that can cover that gap. CH just "haxes" most things in real life. (not to wank ourselves or anything)

it's been one day since the votes went to 7, I guess I should send a request to add this right?

Back