• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs Composite Cat

GreyFang82

He/Him
Composite Human vs Composite Cat

Battle Specifications
Composite Human has a day of prep

Speed Equalized

Weapons like a Sledgehammer, MK3 grenades, or other close ranged equipment are allowed (excluding short range guns), and the CH cannot use weapons above wall level and must make sure CH doesn't kill themselves by using it (I.E don't throw an explosive at the Cat while within blast range)

Fight takes place in an open field with the two 5 meters apart

Who wins and why?

Votes
CH: 10 (DMUA, Numbersguy,ThatCrimsonTomcat, Kaltias, Paulo.junior.969, Saitamax, ZacharyGrossman273, Therefir, Overlord775, and The Man with the Midas touch)

CC: 0 (...)

Inconclusive: 1 (Dat Dot)

Compsite Human has the knowledge of all Hunters around the world, he'd probably be able to use them to trap and kill the Compsite Cat.

I was going to make this fight, heh.

Well, I am going with the human, they should know how to hunt the cat by the mere fact they would be the best hunter on the planet. Plus, they have guns, lots of guns

Weapons like a Sledgehammer, MK3 grenades, or other close ranged equipment are allowed, but the CH cannot use weapons above wall level and must make sure CH doesn't kill themselves by using it (I.E don't throw an explosive at the Cat while within blast range)

Fight takes place in an open field with the two 5 meters apart

Both traps and guns is irrelevant here.

Still, Composite Human would be very knowledgeable of how to kill the Composite Cat efficiently, and can kill him pretty effectively with a good hunting knife.

Jim that would mean any thing learned past Ancient Rome would (or rather should) be removed from CH, and that would lead to unnecessary speculation and such. I'll stick with the current conditions.

I want to say CH take this via massive Intelligence and Experience but the range might be trouble for CH, dunno if CH strong enough to push away a wall level cat/tiger/lion or have chance to dodge if it decide jump for the neck immediately thanks to the range and with speed equalized.

I vote for CH, because they have one day of prep, which means they could make a spear, or possibly a bow or sling, all of which would probably be able to kill CC from a range CC can't reach, at least when weilded by someone with such a mastery of weapons.

This match is literally just a regular hunter doing its job, only difference is that it's the best hunter ever. The CH wins this.

composite human would have the reactions of that guy who can cut bb gun bullets with a sword after they're fired and the strenght of the guy who pulls airplanes to wield said sword.

he kills the cat with a sword strike as soon as it leaps.

C.H. wins he's a has the knowlege best possible hunter, sworman, martial artist of the world, so he could easilly wins with just a katana but he has the money of the richer man in the world, which means he could make a armor made of reinforced titanium and just ram C.C. to death

GreyFang82 said:
Now I think there's a 24 hour grace period
Not necessarily, this can already be added since no one vote for the cat.

Grace period is actually needed unless the vote it's unanimous. But I doubt that we will have 6 votes for the CC anyway

I mean, technically you should wait. But it would really be just for the sake of having a grace period that wouldn't change the result in any real way

Yeah I got that part, but before you corrected me I sent a request for it to be added, should I delete that request?

Stop it doesn't matter at this point, but I would like to know if I should delete the request I sent

@Grey

It's probably for the best to wait yeah

@Therefir

Grace period is skipped only when everyone agree on the same result

Back