• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human vs ...A lucky student!

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Stats means ***** agains Hax.
Link me the feats when Nagito is able to counter immense speed.

Edit: Oh wait. Nagito is able to counter greater speed based on other characters... in theory. Anyways, as I said, Nagito's luck is variable: sometimes he's lucky, sometimes he's unlucky. My vote for Inconclusive for now.

Immense speed?

CH: Peak Human with SuperHuman combat speed.

Nagito: Normal Human with Superhuman+ reaction speed.

What immense speed? Sure, CH is faster in movement. But Nagito reaction speed will allows him to dodge his attack easily.

And look at this: Both start with 100m distance, at the point that no vision of each other.

What makes you think CH would immediately come after Nagito if he doesn't even know where he is.

Link me the feats when Nagito is able to counter immense speed.

Edit: Oh wait. Nagito is able to counter greater speed based on other characters... in theory. Anyways, as I said, Nagito's luck is variable: sometimes he's lucky, sometimes he's unlucky. My vote for Inconclusive for now.

That's not how his luck works. His luck works like probability manipulation, it's not normal luck. Gosh, Grace period.

I'm sorry for my craziness... But really, we need far more opinions. We need experts on the Real World; sadly they are not very active...

Now, I'm asking everybody: How you would battle Nagito Komaeda if you had CH's stats and abilities, but the intelligent isn't affected? The rules is the thread's rules.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I don't know him and I can't see him, so find him first is my option. He kicks the pebble and I'm Dead though.
Pebble isn't in his equipment.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
You can't predict luck by intelligence alone.
That's right; you can't predict luck by intelligence alone. We're having all these fancy technologies because of smart and sometimes lucky people.

Edit: Now, how you will battle Nagito with CH's stats and abilities, but the intelligent isn't affected?

Here is what happens here:

Both Nagito and CH are 100 meters of each other at the point of no vision of each other.

Both finds guns and take it.

CH tries to find Nagito.

Nagito just stands there and shot at random direction.

His luck kicks in and the bullet somehow managed to find its target, which is CH head.

The end.

See, Intelligence is not a factor to Nagito bullshit level luck.

The scenario when Nagito shoots/punches/kicks CH in any place and killing it is definitely possible. But how probable is this scenario? Possibly about at most 20%, likely lower. Not sure.

Anyways, I'll not exaggerate this thread anymore not because I'm lazy, but because I don't know how lucky will be Nagito.

Winner: Inconclusive... for now.

Bye!

Didn't you see the video I linked above? His luck is so good that peoples calls him Ultimate Bullshit.

He didn't calculated how hard he should kick a pebble to cause a landslide, he didn't calculated where he should throw that baseball to collapse that construction site, and he sure didn't calculated where he should aim that gun to shot himself in the head.

But alas, Nagito already won, so it doesn't even matter.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Didn't you see the video I linked above? His luck is so good that peoples calls him Ultimate Bullshit.
I saw the video.

Can I have some mercy for not reading Standard and Xanxussama1010's Battle Assumptions? Nagito is lucky by default. Still my vote is Inconclusive because it's my final vote. (I said bye, but I'm still here)

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
He's already gone. Gosh, please let this end. This is getting to whole cluster ****.
I'm here lol

Yes, close this thread. The winner is Nagito.

They are in a US military. CH saw Nagito. Try to fight him. Bullshit kicks in and fails. Nagito roams around. Pick up a gun. Shoot it somewhere. CH's dead.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Yeah, the scenario where both of them are not just few meters apart of each other. You argue CH will win via punches and kicking?
I haven't read battle assumptions. The main reason for my Inconclusive vote was I'm not sure how Nagito's luck will be presented.

Now, let's just wait for adding the results, okay?

Back