• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human Speed Revision

I already brought that but everyone ignored it.

And there are no Knowledgeable Members for Real Life, RIP LordXcano.

But it will be possibly if that human was superhuman, like CH.

No human can punch, lift or run like CH, because they are different humans with different skills.

What I'm trying to say is, if Usain Bolt would be able to lift 2 tons with that body, he would be able to run at superhuman speeds according to that page.

I know, but a single human is capable of punching with the strength of CH and a single human is capable of kicking at the strength of CH and a single human is capable of kicking at the speed of CH and a single human is capable of punching at the speed of CH and a single human is capable of lifting what CH is capable of lifting, and a single human is as durable as CH, and a single human is capable of running as fast as CH. No human is capable of running at 40 miles per hour, Usain Bolt is the fastest that a human has ever been able to run.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
But composite human is made up of the best statistics that have ever been performed by humans. No human has ever ran that fast.
^ This

Composite human is more like the absolute best that a human ever reached, not the theoretical possible best that we could reach.

@TheHadouCyberspaceWitch Like I said before, if Usain Bolt would be able to lift 2 tons or have wall level durability, or able to kick at subsonic speeds with that body, he would be able to run at superhuman speeds.

They would also have Wall level AP due to having bones so hard, but that's not really taken into account, what's taken into account is what humans have done, not what said human could do.

@Kaltias I am treating the CH like one being with all that feats, but if so, I suppose you're right.

What Kaltias said. We rate it based on the most impressive feats ever performed by humans, not the theoretical best that could ever be achieved by humans. You could quickly push that into "well in 50 years muscle mass could increase by X and therefore CH has Y physical stats" territory.

We have to stick to what has been done, not what could be done. If a human eventually manages to get there we can absolutely add it. Considering Usain Bolt maxes at 28 miles per hour, I think that 40 mph mark will have to stay exactly what it is: a theory.

Okay, another question, if appears a human who can run faster than Usain Bolt, the peak human speed gets upgraded or CH gets superhuman speed?

The Peak Human speed level usually gets upgraded when someone reaches a new speed, like when I brought up a Usain Bolt upgrade.

Back