• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite human revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I wanted to do some revisions to the Composite Human article, tell if these revisions are good or not.

Additions:

Pain Manipulation Immunity (CIP is a condition that causes a person to feel no pain)

Heat Manipulation Resistence (Wim Hof ran a marathon in -20 C temperatures in shorts)

Poison Manipulation Resistence (Mithradatism is the process of building an immunity to certain venoms and poisons through small, non-lethal doses. This can build a resistence to most animal venom, plant poisons, cyanide, and arsenic)

Disease Manipulation Resistence (Would have every anti-body produced for every human disease)

Madness Manipulation (Type 1. It would have a vast knowledge of the human mind and how to manipulate into suicidal actions)

Upgrades:

Attack Potency: Street level+ (A 73-year-old man killed a slightly injured jaguar by ripping out its tongue)

Clarifications:

Enhanced Senses (Veronica Seider can identify people from more than 1.6 km. Can utilize echolocation)

It should probably have resistance to conventional disease manipulation too, since it would have the antibodies capable of fighting off any disease someone ever survived or is resistant to.

There are even people out there (though a reaaaaaaaaally small percentage) who are virtually immune to things like HIV.

That sounds more like Immunity to Pain Manipulation, and I'm a little iffy on that. Resistance to cold (I think heat resistance feats could apply as well) and poison look good.

For the stats, we'll need a calc if there's going to be a "+" sign, and pulling an Airplane varies. It usually doesn't though, it's better to calc Acceleration of the plane getting pulled.

I will make the change to pain manipulation (Unless you want it to be gone to be safe?)

I got the street+ because a jaguars durability (At least from what the jaguar page says) is street+

Kevin Fast pullled it a distance of 8.8 m. Here's the video of him performing the feat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfh0uVfENoI maybe this video will help with figuring it out?

Okay, fair enough on the first two.

Kg of the plane is 171303.694 kg. Video doesn't show the whole run, but it said time was 1:41, so average velocity is 8.8m/101s = 0.08712871287 m/s. For acceleration, again, hard to calc since full run wasn't shown on video, but assuming it took at second to accelerate to full speed seems reasonable. Acceleration would be the same at 0.08712871287 m/s^2 if that's the case. 0.08712871287 * 171303.694 = 14925.4703681 Newtons or 1521.92009464 kg which is still Class 5.

Thanks for clearing things up with the calc. I will delete the class k from the main post.

I found a feat that may bump up durability. I'm going to try and calc it.

Vesna Vulovic survived a fall from 10,160 m with no parachute. I'll try and find her terminal velocity with this calculator.

It is not known what Vulovic's weight was so I will just use the lowest average weight of a person of any country to low ball it. which isBangladesh at 49.591 kg

The drag coefficient of a human is 0.6 according to this paper (Although it is a rough estimate)

The same paper says the human cross-sectional area is 0.68 m^2 (It is most likely lower for the weight i'm using, but I want to low ball it just to be safe)

Plugging this in gives me a terminal velocity of 39.8659 m/s

Plugging this into the equation for kinetic energy is 1/2(49.591)(39.8659)^2 = 39,407.2 J

Wall level

(However, she was still partially in the plane that crashed to the ground and may have broken her fall. It was also January and the snow could very well broken her fall too)

Did I mess it up or is it good?

Okay. I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back