• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human fights a Lion (REMATCH)

Jackythejack

They/Them
I was gonna type a story to go along with this, but CH doesn't have a personality so it wouldn't be interesting enough in my opinion. So, let's just get right to the basics.

They both start about twenty five feet away from each other. They start in the African savanna, where there's mostly just tall grass around, going up to an average human's waist. Composite human has no prep time, but he is armed with a Sickle and a WW1 era trench knife. Composite human is otherwise without armor or equipment. The lion is bloodlusted, obviously.

These are my conditions right now. If it's required, speed will be equalized, but if it's not required assume it's not. These are the conditions and unless it's horribly unfair, they willing not be changed Who wins?

>Acting as if you can't write a story for Composite Human

Watch, I'm going to give this bastard a personality.

Alright, so with speed equalized, it's going to be incredibly hard for The Lion to land a hit. However, Liony the Lion has an AP advantage and dura advantage. While ripping off Composite Human's limbs will be tougher and him bleeding to death will be less likely, once Lion has him pinned down, he's dead. But at the same time, CH can ninja the **** out of him.

"And here, we've got the lion in it's natural habitat."

A sweet and soothing voice no less than that of Bob Ross painting a beautiful image of grass and trees, his phthalo blue paint washing over the dark skies, rang out through the plains with the same charisma of a great leader of the likes of Che rallying his people to battle, every last word clearly spoken, despite not being rehearsed in the slightest. A soft breath escaped his mouth, exactly 22 minutes and 22 seconds after the last. He had yet to beat Tom Sietas's record of exactly the same time.

His black silhouette arms lightly yet firmly held the camera. Far in the distance was the furry beast that he wished to combat today. Where Steve Irwin had passed, his role had come to fruition. But boy, was it tough.

That's when he noticed it. The lion turned and glared directly at him, into his blank yet unbelievably perfect eyes. He could feel the fear that should of ran over his body. God damn it, he thought. The beast growled at him, and began to prowl towards him slowly.

Every single time he tried to do anything, something was out to kill him. He could simply be trekking through the forest, and a T-Rex would emerge with bloodlust and attempt to slaughter him. Just last week, he had to nuke an entire city just to rid the world of an inhumanly buff japanese man named Yujiro. It was so much work. And he just wanted to spend a few minutes on his own, doing something for fun...

The lion's eyes were filled with a lust for food. He recognized it within an instant.

Composite Human scowled as he got up from his hiding spot, one of his brilliantly toned arms reaching down for his sickle.

"Change of plans, my friends. I believe we've found a hunter."

The human takes this for their far greater skill, intelligence, and having great experience in hunting lions.

Kiryu2012 said:
The human takes this for their far greater skill, intelligence, and having great experience in hunting lions.
I'll vote CH, too.

Composite human ***** that pussy up, you had gladiators killin tigers, and other wild animals like bears, so every human put together and I give it to CH

Wasn't this already done?

Also people historically killed tigers and lions with nothing but swords and shields, piercing damage rekts everything from walls to 1-A characters like Thanos.

Same song, different tune, as Sera would say.

Incredibly unfair. CH has a lifting strength advantage and insane skill advantage. Not to mention that even with speed equal, CH is unarguably more agile and just needs to land his weapons into the lion's throat and end it there. Modern-day weapons are a tad bit overkill even for big game animals, as seen here.

Back