• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human decides to go Wolf Hunting (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Human basically has to incap him, but with Wolf's own skill, his ability to kill himself with that item I forget the name of, his natural poison resistance + his antidotes, and the fact that Wolf also has knowledge on him and can kill him with a casual slap considering his durability, I think Wolf takes it. Might even be a stomp really.

I'll remove prep and prior knowledge for Wolf so this can be fairer

Also, all you have to do to incap Wolf is to cut off his limbs so

The limbs thing we've decided isn't an actual thing so to speak. The only evidence of that being true was done before he actually got his Type 4.

Voting Wolf? 9-A weaponry for CH isn't the most mobile/good of things and with Wolf superhumanly spinning through the air, being impossible to kill and absolutely maintaining skill that matters in this fight, CH will have a very rough time dealing with him.

Even then an 8-C weapon is like what

a really ******* big tank

the mobility is where CH loses hard in this scenario

yes, but again, clunky equipment.

Does CH even have a way past immortality? Voting Wolf obviously if it isn't a stomp because 9-A and above CH is dog crap due to it pretty much being a regular guy with a rocket launcher or other clunky weapon (but he can use it very good which pretty much means nothing for real life 9-A weapons as over half of them are computer controlled anyways). The only good thing about the CH in this tier is poison but Wolf both resist and can just resurrect (which kills CH as well))

Technically, CH just has to incap here. I gave him prep and knowledge about wolf, so he knows about the immorality. The challenge here is, he has to incap Wolf.

Well CH could get a crap ton of sleeping gas, which isn't clunky like the weapons and CH could get a gas mask so he could stand in it while Wolf wouldn't be able to. Retract my vote for now.

I just want to point out that when Wolf lost his arm he already had his type 4

When you awaken in the well it's after your death previously and you are resurrected there

CH has means of incap but Wolf has means of countering. CH isn't trained much to deal with a supernatural threat on the level of Wolf and will get turned to paste by a single attack.

And no, Paul. When you awaken you are told you were KO'd.

Mr. Bambu said:
CH has means of incap but Wolf has means of countering.
How does Wolf have a way to counter a field or building loaded with sleeping gas that would knock him out pretty much instantly. If you can explain I'll vote for Wolf. Because this feels like the scp vs ch fight all over again where the scp destroyed when he got close but died due to poison before he could get to the CH.

Well.

Leaving the field and generally just hitting CH one time to evaporate him? Wolf has a grappling hook to quickly escape such threats and with the AP advantage kills in one hit. You're also only describing a single possible scenario, CH may just as likely whip out a tank that Wolf tears ass through.

But he knows Wolf can resurrect here so trying to kill him with ap or poison would seem like a pretty stupid ideal. If he's fast enough to kill CH before the gas can take effect than I guess I'll vote Wolf but going for a lethal attack against someone he knows can't die due to prior knowledge doesn't seem that smart.

Basically, there's too many scenarios where Wolf wins and only one where CH wins, with a significant amount of doubt as to whether he even could win.

If CH takes any other route aside from gassing the field, he cannot win. Even if he does gas the field, Wolf has escape options.

In short, Trapmaster Wolfy vote.

I also wanna note that even in the gassing the field thing Wolf can still win. If Wolf just shoots a shuriken, gets gassed to sleep for a week, wakes up and finds the remains of CH, Wolf'd still win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back