• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human cosplays Speedwagon

I'd say Composite Human, seeing as even the guy who got half the universe killed was able to outplay Indoraptor to an extent. Composite Human could practically toy with Indoraptor, given their considerably higher intelligence and speed compared to a normal human, before whaling on Indoraptor with their sledgehammer.

CH gets a blade as backup weapon by stealing it from someone/somewhere on the Central Park or nearby and toys around with Indoraptor while beating him with really powerful blows or agile attacks. I believe that they can outplay Indoraptor to the point of being able to eliminate four of his five senses by stabbing his eyes, ears, tongue and nose. Without four senses, it will be pitifully easy to bully Indoraptor to death.

Guys, if you think that this is a stomp (which I don't think so, as of right now), you can explain why.

We are at 6 votes, now.

This isn't a stomp. If CH had been authorized some cushioned armor like a gambeson or full body kevlar and fiber protection with a cutting tech helmet, it might have been closer to it, but even then a single hit will cause serious damage to them.

Back