• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Human Additions

I put this on the vs threads board before. Woops.

Weapons and Adrenaline
Basically, we probably should have a tiering for CH's various weapons and call the 7-B tier Basically, it should be as such. (Without any explanations)

Tier: 9-C, 9-B with most melee and ranged ground weapons, 9-B to 8-C with vehicles and normal bombs, 7-B to potentially 7-A with nuclear weapons.

Durability: Street Level+, Wall Level to Small Building Level with most vehicles.

Also, we probably should have a notable technique. It's not unique to humans, but it's definately noteworthy. I might not be fully describing this, but I feel it should be on CH's profile.

Adrenaline: Also known as the "Fight or Flight" process. A phenomenon that happens to humans who are in danger, though it can also be injected. This allows humans to work at full strength without pain holding them back, though during this time a human could get drastically harmed and the moment the adrenaline wears off be in immense pain. Not to mention it can be toxic if used for too long or too much is used. This can last for as long as twenty minutes before negative effects kick in.

Quote(?)
In my personal opinion, I think that we should have a quote describing humanity for Composite Human's quote. Just wanted to mention it. Not really all that important, just a little extra something. I probably shouldn't be the one to decide the quote.

hey I also have a few ideas for the composite human that I'd like to add here:

Poison manipulation: has every poison ever known

Disease manipulation: has samples of many diseases, some of which could be weaponized

Explosion and radiation manipulation with weapons

I think that this seems to make sense.

Humans too OP nerf pls

And should we have hypersonic speed, right? fighter jets like North American x15 can fly at 7000km / h ...

Hypersonic travel speed via aircraft is probably fine.

@Aki for disease manipulation, that's only with prep since no human carries around samples of diseases wherever they go/into battle. However, he would be an unaffected carrier of numerous diseases that could easily spread to an opponent mid battle.

Not very fast, most diseases won't show immediate symptoms, and if they were even able to kill, would only be able to after some time. But it could be an effective drain on stamina and would be incredibly distracting/create openings if given time.

CH should have two keys one on his own naturally and with technology, he already has nukes on there so that would belong to the tech key along with every weapon conceived. Stuff like body modification or enhancement that becomes a part of his body could go in the "on his own" key, even tho that is technically technology (I think it would be better if those things be classified as statistics amplification if its temporary).

I dont know if we should include those with present day cybernetic implants and potentially future cyborgs and other varieties of transhumans as they are a hybrid and not fully biological. Tho eventually we will have to include genetically enhanced humans and Type 1 immortality being feasible in a few decades, at least within this century.

Should we also add Dream Manipulation(or something similar) to the profile because of lucid dreaming? What about some sort of animal mimicry, since some are able to mimic the sound of certain animals?

I feel like there are more powers and abilities missing from it, but I cannot come up with any for the moment.

The profile should have resistance to thermal or ice manipulation rather than heat manipulation for wim hof running in extremely cold temperatures and should have fire manipuation for things such as flamethrowers

Aren't there some humans that can't feel pain? I mean I don't know if that would be a positive or a negative in a fight but I believe it happens

I believe with adrenaline, you'll often be able to completely ignore being stabbed or shot, but if you're cognizant of the injury you'll often feel it, just dulled.

well how far does it go i mean does it make you not feel pain if you are split in half with a sword? or shot with a bullet

shot by a bullet ... yes. I've seen news of people who in a fight were shot but keep fighting and only noticed after they calmed down

Wow. Imagine what's that like.

"Wow, how did I dodge all those bull-"

Adreneline wears off

"Oh. I didn't."

It's just resistance to pain. It's not a special power or an ability to resist the same.

But what about people who are born without being able to feel pain, and not just adrenaline rushes

Keeweed said:
It's just resistance to pain. It's not a special power or an ability to resist the same.
But what about people who are born without being able to feel pain, and not just adrenaline rushes
That sounds all well and good until you realize that also leaves you unable to know where you're hurt- which I'd call a weakness myself and as such something that shouldn't be in the Composite. Unless this Composite wants to cheat and not only be immune to pain but still respond to it despite not feeling it.

Can somebody experienced remind me of the conclusions here?

Hacking and Multiple Personalities with Relativistic attack speed for fighter jets.

Okay. That seems fine. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Natural equipments could be included such as people using their nails and teeth, not to mention urinating and defecating (chucking feces) have also been utilized in combat in all human history and animal kingdom. A few can even weaponize their spit to be lethal.

Back