• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla vs Ditto

So basically Godzilla vs himself?

Eh, Godzilla has already killed a fair share of his clones. Ditto doesn't have experience with Godzilla's abilities, so I think Godzilla pulls him apart.

Skeleturtle said:
So basically Godzilla vs himself?
Eh, Godzilla has already killed a fair share of his clones. Ditto doesn't have experience with Godzilla's abilities, so I think Godzilla pulls him apart.
Yeah, I'm with him on this. Plus alot of his "clones" have been implied to be stronger then him and Ditto would just be AS strong as him.

Godzilla takes it. Also i counted the votes.

Godzilla: 11 (Skeleturtle, Landon Avery, GreyFang82, Hizack123, Vrokorta, DMB 1, Kaiser Kōnt, Bombzilla, TurboTriangle601, Eva132, Christian Higdon)

Ditto: 0 (Nobody)

I think it's time to give Godzilla a hard fought win.

DMB 1 said:
Why hasn't this match been added yet?
It's been WAY past grace period, the outcome was clear cut, and yet it ain't on here. I have a feeling this wiki hates Godzilla.

It's been WAY past grace period, the outcome was clear cut, and yet it ain't on here. I have a feeling this wiki hates Godzilla.

Couldn't ANYONE beat ditto? Because no one knows about themselves better then us. We know all our tricks and abilities the best, and ditto can't use them to their full extent like we can.

3-A was from Word Of God from what I recall, if we took WOG to it's full extent, we'd have 1-A Godzilla.

EDIT: That's not a joke by the way.

As a note, sometimes it takes months for a match to be put on. Versus Threads are in fact, the least important out of all the staff duties.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Well, there have been certain issues.... with Godzilla.

3-A Goji and all...
To be fair 3-A goji isn't accepted because it's WoG, but WoG is the only thing that tells us ANYTHING about the godzilla in hell comic. Seriously, majority of the time we don't know what the hell is going on. The WoG part actually explains what's going on. Just because we don't SEE it doesn't mean it's not 100% not legit. This is one of the few times that statements and WoG actually matter when it comes to this type of stuff. You kinda need it, in a sense.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
3-A was from Word Of God from what I recall, if we took WOG to it's full extent, we'd have 1-A Godzilla.

EDIT: That's not a joke by the way.
The statements that would "put" godzilla at high 1-A just simply can't be used. Yes, even outside this wiki. They are way too vague, left open, contradictive, and just make absolutely no sense whatsoever. The 3-A stuff actually makes some sense.

Godzilla has no feats above High 5-A aside from the potential 3-A/Low 2-C feat from the scrapped future evolutions of Shin Godzilla

I kid you not they had plans to have Shin Godzilla evolve to the point where he contained a universe inside his body, produced infinite energy, and eventually would evolve to transcend physical laws, but the plans were scrapped

WeeklyBattles said:
Godzilla has no feats above High 5-A aside from the potential 3-A/Low 2-C feat from the scrapped future evolutions of Shin Godzilla
2-A feats was comming from Godzilla in Hell WOG

i do heard some dub version of 1995 Godzilla gonna be 3-B /Low 2-C by equal to the Big Bang,also there're a hyperbole said that Keizer Godzilla are High 3-A/Low 2-C by having infinite power

I dont recall them saying that in Godzilla vs Destoroyah but Burning Godzilla being comparable to the Big Bang is sounds like 100% hyperbole

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont recall them saying that in Godzilla vs Destoroyah but Burning Godzilla being comparable to the Big Bang is sounds like 100% hyperbole
Gotta agree with that.

Back