• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla vs Ditto

2-A feats ,but not imply into the story

What Statement/WoG would make him 2-A? To me it just looks like it's 2-B at the most.

WeeklyBattles said:
I kid you not they had plans to have Shin Godzilla evolve to the point where he contained a universe inside his body, produced infinite energy, and eventually would evolve to transcend physical laws, but the plans were scrapped
"W-wait, so if he has infinite energy, then..t-hen that means shin godzilla has INFINITE POWER! Also, since he evolve into something greater then that, shin godzilla w-would be INFINITE+!......... And since he can evolve even FURTHER then that, HE WOULD BE INFINITE++! HIS EVOLUTION HAS NO LIMITS, THEREFORE SHIN IS INFINITE INFINITY+++!............

Superman still solos tho. "

Bombzilla said:
WeeklyBattles said:
I kid you not they had plans to have Shin Godzilla evolve to the point where he contained a universe inside his body, produced infinite energy, and eventually would evolve to transcend physical laws, but the plans were scrapped
"W-wait, so if he has infinite energy, then..t-hen that means shin godzilla has INFINITE POWER! Also, since he evolve into something greater then that, shin godzilla w-would be INFINITE+!......... And since he can evolve even FURTHER then that, HE WOULD BE INFINITE++! HIS EVOLUTION HAS NO LIMITS, THEREFORE SHIN IS INFINITE INFINITY+++!............

That has to be a joke. I hope so.

Also, i have some clover monster wank. (This is for real btw) "an adult clover would just step on most versions of godzilla, and if he can't do that, then he'll just throw him into space".

I swear the amount of times i have seen this is concerning. Like, do people not know what godzilla is capable of? Also people were saying that clover would win against godzilla earth, aka one of the most op godzillas in terms of defense. Ugh.... people need to do their research before they start spewing bs like this.

Bombzilla said:
Also, i have some clover monster wank. (This is for real btw) "an adult clover would just step on most versions of godzilla, and if he can't do that, then he'll just throw him into space".
I swear the amount of times i have seen this is concerning. Like, do people not know what godzilla is capable of? Also people were saying that clover would win against godzilla earth, aka one of the most op godzillas in terms of defense. Ugh.... people need to do their research before they start spewing bs like this.
"Slatter can just crish Keizer Ghidorah's skull or win via sheer size"

Bombzilla said:
WeeklyBattles said:

Superman lose to GOKU ,Godzilla beats Goku,Godzilla >>>>>Superman

DMB 1 said:
Bombzilla said:
"Slatter can just crish Keizer Ghidorah's skull or win via sheer size"
Ancalagon can stomp Composite Godzilla via sheer size

Bombzilla said:
I mean, Paradox Clover could indeed stomp a lot of Godzillas by sheer size, but Godzilla Earth could certainly take it on and win, considering how OP Godzilla Earth is.

Kiryu2012 said:
Bombzilla said:
I mean, Paradox Clover could indeed stomp a lot of Godzillas by sheer size, but Godzilla Earth could certainly take it on and win, considering how OP Godzilla Earth is.
oh rlly??

Most godzillas above 7-B would stomp clover, and the majority of godzilla's are above that. Only ones like showa godzilla or godzilla 2000 would actually get killed by an adult clover. Shin godzilla is 7-C but he can just evolve and adapt into something to kill the thing. Most godzillas would indeed stomp clover.

Ok. Then this is how hierarchy of power goes: There was god, the one of created everything. Reality,the infinite universes, etc..... then he created the god mountain. God would be 2-A. O

Then we have god mountain, who created a universe and rules over the multiverse with the hell god. Both govern and control the multiverse, but they get into a war and fight eachother. God mountain would be at least 3-A, most likely 2-B.

Then we have godzilla, who was born in god mountain's universe. After he fought spacegodzilla and blew up the planet, godzilla was then teleported(since nothing implied he actually died, and he is still fighting after he "died" anyway) to god mountain, where he asked godzilla to join him in the battle against the hell god. Godzilla refuses to join, then he is then booted down into hell? Then he fights spacegodzilla who is on the hell god's side. Godzilla is then amped by god mountain to help finish off spacegodzilla. God mountain then offers godzilla to join him once more, but godzilla then kills god mountain and blows up the entrance to the heaven dimension(not the dimension itself though). The then goes on to fight the hell god, where godzilla is then fodderized by him. The hell god then sends a wave of hell bats at godzilla to finish him off, but godzilla then controls them and turns into hell bat godzilla. He then one shots the hell god and gets out of hell, becoming the new god in that world.

Godzilla would now be at least 3-A, most likely 2-B. That's what i get out of all this. Still wouldn't be 2-A though. (This is all with WoG btw, not trying to upgrade G or anything).

Bombzilla said:
Ok. Then this is how hierarchy of power goes: There was god, the one of created everything. Reality,the infinite universes, etc..... then he created the god mountain. God would be 2-A. O
Then we have god mountain, who created a universe and rules over the multiverse with the hell god. Both govern and control the multiverse, but they get into a war and fight eachother. God mountain would be at least 3-A, most likely 2-B.

Then we have godzilla, who was born in god mountain's universe. After he fought spacegodzilla and blew up the planet, godzilla was then teleported(since nothing implied he actually died, and he is still fighting after he "died" anyway) to god mountain, where he asked godzilla to join him in the battle against the hell god. Godzilla refuses to join, then he is then booted down into hell? Then he fights spacegodzilla who is on the hell god's side. Godzilla is then amped by god mountain to help finish off spacegodzilla. God mountain then offers godzilla to join him once more, but godzilla then kills god mountain and blows up the entrance to the heaven dimension(not the dimension itself though). The then goes on to fight the hell god, where godzilla is then fodderized by him. The hell god then sends a wave of hell bats at godzilla to finish him off, but godzilla then controls them and turns into hell bat godzilla. He then one shots the hell god and gets out of hell, becoming the new god in that world.

Godzilla would now be at least 3-A, most likely 2-B. That's what i get out of all this. Still wouldn't be 2-A though. (This is all with WoG btw, not trying to upgrade G or anything).
so you mean Zeus is 2-B too? and also Godzilla is has a Mid-Godly regen and incorporeal form too

Bruh where does Zeus come from? And where can i find the WoG scan for mid Godly regen and incorporeal form? What i basically said was that godzilla from godzilla in hell is 2-B at best. He killed god mountain, a 2-B being. But there is the true god that created everything and that one is 2-A. Godzilla never killed that god, only god mountain. So godzilla is 2-B.

A WoG statement that Rage Across Time Godzilla regenerated from Zeus apparently erasing Godzilla's body and soul

WeeklyBattles said:
A WoG statement that Rage Across Time Godzilla regenerated from Zeus apparently erasing Godzilla's body and soul
Oh. Im going to go find that real quick. And i can probably find the WoG scan for the incorporeal form as well.

Though i did already find some of those, thanks. Also when i got the notification from your reply, it said: "weeklyBattles and WeeklyBattles replied". Weekly has a second secret account ovo

Bombzilla said:
Bruh where does Zeus come from? And where can i find the WoG scan for mid Godly regen and incorporeal form? What i basically said was that godzilla from godzilla in hell is 2-B at best. He killed god mountain, a 2-B being. But there is the true god that created everything and that one is 2-A. Godzilla never killed that god, only god mountain. So godzilla is 2-B.
God is actually can go on 1-A or High 1-A if i rely in this

You mean the fanart one of the artists for the comic made? That only had feats to be 1-A after people in the comment section pestered him into saying so?

WeeklyBattles said:
You mean the fanart one of the artists for the comic made? That only had feats to be 1-A after people in the comment section pestered him into saying so?
look at the Characters article

Back