• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Godzilla profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was calculated to be FTL+ and Large Planet+

Also it was stated this is child Godzilla... he then became and adult in the anime and becomes stronger in an Unknow way

Badass Battlestar said:
could the feats of chibi godzilla be included?
All Official Licensed Godzilla Incarnations are Allowed be part of Composite Godzilla, this Chibi Godzilla was made by Toho himself.

Badass Battlestar said:
XD... sorry that was funny!... He is agile, and he oftens practice his own Atomic Fire and is able to tank it in the face with a little pain

As funny fact he can also Dance, Climb Trees and Cook Pancakes.

Also if you notice In the onpening his friends take a volcaninc eruption as nothing just was funny to them, a volcanic eruption can be 15-20 Megatons

Nice!! ...No offense but can you please put only the feat insted of the Full Page of the comic, please?

It is out of frame

As advice
You can cut the Panel with just the feat with any PC program as Paint

It looks better and do not spend much space.

Godzilla dodges Gigan Laser

Credits to Badass Battlestar for the Feat Sca

I noticed many errors in the composite profile.

• Pushing back Gorath was clocked at Large Star Level (High 4-C), not Solar System Level (4-B).
  • SpaceGodzilla's supernova feat was debunked here. That's why his profile doesn't label him as Star Level anymore.
  • Class G lifting strength coming from lifting "hundreds of millions of tons" has no source, and I've never seen any feats for Godzilla placing him that high. The highest I've seen are Hanna Barbera Godzilla lifting ~3 million metric tons and Zilla Jr. lifting 5-6 million metric tons.
  • Gigan never showed FTL flight speed on Earth/during combat, only during space travel when encased in diamond. His official top speed on Earth is Mach 3.
  • As for the other FTL reaction feat, I'm pretty sure FTL reaction speed Heisei Godzilla/SpaceGodzilla would imply FTL humans as well because humans in vehicles repeatedly tagged and outmaneuvered both monsters.
  • The Infinite Heat Ray "rising infinitely in power" description as is leads to a no-limits fallacy.
  • Where does "fighting a monster for dozens of hours" come from? If this is talking about the fight with Showa Rodan, I think that was only six hours.

Humans tagging them sounds like massive PIS, official statements/author's intent is contradicted and unusable in this case, lifting strength is from lifting monsters that heavy,it supports him being tier 4 and how was SpaceGodzilla debunked? Absorbing several supernovas was from a manga anyways. Most of the info is on the DevaintArt post linked above.

Cropfist said:
Humans tagging them sounds like massive PIS
It happens consistently throughout all of the Heisei movies, so if anything, FTL reactions is an outlier at best.

lifting strength is from lifting monsters that heavy
What monsters did he lift weighing over a hundred million tons? No Toho monster is that heavy.

it supports him being tier 4 and how was SpaceGodzilla debunked? Absorbing several supernovas was from a manga anyways.
SpaceGodzilla was simply stated in the movie to have absorbed energy from supernovas. We don't know his proximity to the explosions and since explosions are omnidirectional, it's impossible for him to have absorbed all of the energy (especially since his cells would be nanoscopic compared to a supernova). For all we know, he only absorbed a tiny fraction of the energy. If you have scans from the manga specifying otherwise, then Star Level SpaceGodzilla would have more credence.

Most of the info is on the DevaintArt post linked above.
Quite a few of the claims in that DeviantArt link seem to be taken out of context. I want more solid proof.

PIS can be consistent (look at most comic books in general if you need proof), and he's reacted to things very clearly beyond human speed several times.

Millions of tons was probably a typo but he lifted Biollante who was close and he might be even higher as Thor compared him to the Midgard Serpent.

It doesn't make much sense for him to have absorbed an irrelevantly small fraction of its power and I have a Godzilla expert who should have scans. I will contact him.

Yes, he's reacted to things like supersonic jets, but FTL is too big a jump to not be called into question.

Biollante weighs only 200,000 metric tons. That's not close to a million. Also, we're not using Marvel Godzilla because the scaling in those comics is way too inconsistent.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
  • Where does "fighting a monster for dozens of hours" come from? If this is talking about the fight with Showa Rodan, I think that was only six hours.
Godzilla Battled Rodan for over 12 hours

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
  • Class G lifting strength coming from lifting "hundreds of millions of tons" has no source, and I've never seen any feats for Godzilla placing him that high. The highest I've seen are Hanna Barbera Godzilla lifting ~3 million metric tons and Zilla Jr. lifting 5-6 million metric tons.
That is more acurate, we can use Zilla jr lifting strength for Composite G

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
I noticed many errors in the composite profile.
  • Pushing back Gorath was clocked at Large Star Level (High 4-C), not Solar System Level (4-B).
It was At least Large Star level cos that Godzilla incarnation has stronger attacks in the game.

Since the Attack that Destroyed Gorath is the third Strongest Attack on Game.

Orange Breath>>>>>>>Aura Blast>>>>> >>GorathBuster>>>>>> Atomic Breath.

His reaction speed wa At least Supersonic, likely Relativistic (Fought Rodan as well as King Ghidorah and had beam fights with King Ghidorah)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back