• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
>But it affects everyone and everything. Immortals, Mortals, Demons, Devils, Outsiders, etc cannot pierce the barrier. The only thing allowed through it are ascended Immortals and things the Old Ones allow

To quote Bambu: "It is clearly mentioned. Outside Mystara? No such thing."

And we've been shown multiple times that the LoP isn't anything Normal like the Gods or Immortals.

Even if we assume when she takes on her True form that she only affects below the Dimensional Vortex, then she's still destroyed multiple 5-D planes of exist as noted in said book that they exist.

> She just said the multiverse. The multiverse in this context could easily just be the 4-Dimensional construct rather than a High 1-B thing.

Actually, again Assuming below the Dimensional Vortex, it's 5-D.

5-D planes of Existence.

Additionally even below the Dimensional Vortex there are potentially some Higher Dimensions.

Also, To Affect ALL creation you need to affect ALL creation. Stop walking around the issue of It clearly says All Creation, no matter what way you slice it, Mystara and it's Higher Dimensions are apart of Creation.

>They are, but the core D&D world is a seperate multiverse from the Mystara one. Both exist on the 4th Dimension but you can't travel from one to the other without using special stuff.

You mean like Sigil? A City disconnected from Reality and is also stated to be able to reach anywhere? Apparently even the Far Realm can be accessed through Sigil if you're unlucky enough to get the wrong portal.

>She repaired the damage Vecna did to the multiverse, which would only be a 2-A thing. She also did that in his restricted state, not her true form and needed to be in the Sigil itself to even accomplish such a thing.

See above, already disproved it's 4-D. As for her Restricted State, yeah, she did it in her restricted state, but she also cast a Spell for the first and last time. It changed the entire verse beyond measure.

And the center of Sigil part was highly likely to be range and not need for Power. Also already proved that 5-D planes exist anyway.

> then she's still destroyed multiple 5-D planes of exist as noted in said book that they exist.

There are multiple 5-D planes in Mystara, but there's an important note. All of them, even at their largest, are finite. Only the core three realms in Mystara are 5-D infinite. Even then the core multiverse is only proven to be 4D, not 5D. Its perfectly possible that she could only destroy the 4D section of the multiverse rather than the entire layer.

> Actually, again Assuming below the Dimensional Vortex, it's 5-D.

And as listed there, these spaces do have functional limits. The most I have got is that Immortals can create gigantic, but finite, areas in the Astral Plane/Outer Planes.

> Stop walking around the issue of It clearly says All Creation, no matter what way you slice it, Mystara and it's Higher Dimensions are apart of Creation.

You'd have to prove that the LoP is above the Dimensional Vortex and that Vecna affected the layers above the Dimensional Vortex. You can be 2-A, High 2-A, or just destroy infinite universes and not be Tier 1. Look at the Anti-Monitor or Doctor Fate. You'd have to prove that she affected the higher dimensions, which I just don't feel is really provable. Which is why I suggested "High 2-A, possibly higher" since it covers everything.

> A City disconnected from Reality and is also stated to be able to reach anywhere?

Only in 4e. In the other editions the Sigil is part of the Outlands, just in a weird way. Composites mean we have to take the most consistent versions of stuff or things that don't contradict each other. Sigil not being part of reality falls into the latter.

Actually thinking about it that could just be her new justification.

Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+ (Killed the Greater Deity Aoskar with a single thought. Far more powerful than any normal deity. Repaired and restructured the full extent of the 2nd Edition Multiverse which contains an infinite number of infinitely large realms. Superior to Vecna after he had gained the power of a Greater Deity and been empowered by the Serpent) | High Multiverse level+ (Her true form is strong enough to instantly destroy the multiverse which contains infinite 5-Dimensional Spaces . Due to being able to alter and shape the multiverse in its entirety, she should at least be in the same general league as beings such as Ao the Overdeity), possibly higher (Superspace allows for dimensions above the 5th, but its unknown if the Lady can effect those dimensions)

How about that? I think @Mr. Bambu would find it agreeable

>There are multiple 5-D planes in Mystara, but there's an important note. All of them, even at their largest, are finite. Only the core three realms in Mystara are 5-D infinite. Even then the core multiverse is only proven to be 4D, not 5D. Its perfectly possible that she could only destroy the 4D section of the multiverse rather than the entire layer.

So it's still a 5-D feat. Also, when it comes to 5-D and above, Size doesn't matter, only it's dimensions.

>And as listed there, these spaces do have functional limits. The most I have got is that Immortals can create gigantic, but finite, areas in the Astral Plane/Outer Planes.

Still 5-D.

>You'd have to prove that the LoP is above the Dimensional Vortex and that Vecna affected the layers above the Dimensional Vortex. You can be 2-A, High 2-A, or just destroy infinite universes and not be Tier 1. Look at the Anti-Monitor or Doctor Fate. You'd have to prove that she affected the higher dimensions, which I just don't feel is really provable. Which is why I suggested "High 2-A, possibly higher" since it covers everything.

I have to explain this for the Nth time. Everything below the Dimensional vortex isn't all Creation, the things above the Dimensional Vortex, those aren't All Creation, You know what is All Creation, all of them put together!

What is so complex about the world ALL.

5-D realms, 3 of Infinite Size, affected ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Creation, Eveything below the Dimensional Vortex isn't All Creation, Superspace.

>Only in 4e. In the other editions the Sigil is part of the Outlands, just in a weird way. Composites mean we have to take the most consistent versions of stuff or things that don't contradict each other. Sigil not being part of reality falls into the latter.

And I believe the Far Realm was only stated to be disconnected from Reality in the same edition.

Also, this is for an entire Edition. This isn't like it's just one setting. And, we don't know if Sigil was disconnected from Reality prior to it's mention in 4e, because you are stated you can't get there besides portal.

Also, nothing about Sigil being outside Reality means it contradicts things.

It just means it's not connected to reality. It doesn't stop it from being in the Center of the Multiverse.

@Qawsedf234

I personally think that seems fine.

Okay. We should wait for Mr. Bambu as well.

I can find it agreeable, but I don't think she sits on said border of Higher Dimensions.

Its a strange area really. D&D's most controversial aspect is the dimension structure due to the vagueness.

But hey @Udlmaster if you're right that making 5-D spaces = High 2-A that bumps up composite Adventureers and the total D&Dverse by a lot. There's like, 20~ Immortals that are capable of making those large 5-D spaces iirc. Plus the Low 1-C to High 1-B Old Ones.

Higher dimensional space? Only Overgod Vecna and the Unbounded Immortals I think. Wait we still need to add that "Possibly has precog" thing to her stuff.

Qawsedf234 said:
Higher dimensional space? Only Overgod Vecna and the Unbounded Immortals I think. Wait we still need to add that "Possibly has precog" thing to her stuff.
What about Ao?

Udlmaster said:
What about Ao?
Ao's only like, clear cut thing is being infinitely above Greater Gods which would only be High 2-A in his case. Overgod Vecna is above him by an unknown amount and strong enough that the LoP either can't beat him or must enter her true form to fight him, which means that she destroys what she wants to protect.

The most this warrents for Vecna is his Greater God key gets "At least 2-A" and if he gets an Overgod Key it'd be like the LoP's key or just "High 2-A"

WelI, it's highly likely to be in her Restricted Form as well, as the only Real Difference between the two forms is just Power alone.

I've always said possibly higher was fine. Because there is that possibility. But arbitrarily applying High 1-B on everything based on what amounts to very little is a no-go from me. To be sure, I think all of the following are okay to add to all the High 2-As and 2-A Vecna:

• Regenerationn (High-Godly, it is heavily implied both Lady and Vecna would be able to survive the destruction of the multiverse with everything within it being destroyed)
  • Power Nullification or Resistance vs all magical or deific abilities, considering they can take them from other deities just fine. The magical abilities resistances I'm still working on (found evidence of EE for that, so that's a thing), but deities should probably have some resistance to each other's hax.
  • Basic deities have obvious evidence of being able to kill each other despite their regen. Ergo, I believe all deities should receive Mid-Godly Regen Negation; furthermore, Vecna, LoP, and potentially Ao and Serpent (being their equals) should receive High-Godly Regen Negation based on the premise of Vecna and Lady's regen, and they were implied to be able to kill each other. Or, at least, LoP should be able to kill Vecna, should she actually try.
  • Many gods should receive every magical ability in existence. Boccob, Wee Jas, etc.
What I don't agree with:

• Granting Lady any set in stone higher tier. Possibly higher sums up every suggestion we've had regarding her AP, considering her higher dimensional feats range in possible affected from 4-D to (and this is hazy) infinite dimensions.
Also gonna warn you guys, I will be re-organizing the verse page to account for the verse's size. Would you like it organized into groups of beings (demons, monsters, deities, adventurers, etc) or based on tier (low tiers, mid tiers, high tiers, top tiers, god tiers, etc)?

Imo it should be based on races. But some may feel like standard low, mid, high, god tiers.

But since you agree the changes can be applied. The LOP and maybe Vecna need their stuff unlocked.

Also as mentioned in some other threads Vecna is a notably strong Greater God, possibly something like Divine Rank 20 or empowered beyond a typical level. No other god should scale to his 2-A key without good reasoning.

I agree. Nothing Vecna has in 2-A key should scale to other Greater Gods.

's not normal Absorption. If I find legitimate Absorption resistance, I'll let you know. I imagine Oozes would be a good place to look, though.

Good power to add, they absorb magic, but not resistance towards Absorption,

Why would you resist that, though. There is no resist to that spell from what I can see.

Mr. Bambu is right, there is no resistance to Absorption (The Spell) we could look into a few of the Slime monsters, they are likely to have some form of Physical Absorption.

Also, shouldn't Lumi have similar Hax to Ao? As he Absorbed him, he'd likely have the Prob manip, EE and such abilities that an Overdeity would have.

I agree with Lumi having any hax in verse since he is transcendent over all of it.

Okay, I did some searching and as for Absorption, technically, you can resist Absorption as it's done through the "Grapple" mechanic.

So, yes, you can resist Physical Absorption (Slime absoption basically)

Ehhh

Grapple is essentially forcing people off of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back