• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Bleach character vs composite JoJo character

Kon has powers and intelligence of every Bleach character

Thunder McQueen has powers and intelligence of every JoJo character

All stat equal

Only canon

Soul King is restricted if needed

GER is restricted if needed

Bohemian Rhapsody is banned because is too unpredictable

That's crazy cuz I made this on twitter but I didnt know it was made already lmao But almighty and KS gg

Ponkpunk said:
Alright so we're talking about a low 2-c (made in heaven) immortal (kars) beast with 400 - 500+ iq

Stats equal, bleach have low godly Regen and type 7 immorality, I don't think the wiki use iq to scale intelligence, but don't quote me.

Politebunny7 said:
Stats equal, bleach have low godly Regen and type 7 immorality, I don't think the wiki use iq to scale intelligence, but don't quote me.
Kars is confirmed to have an iq over 400, and was able to learn hamon and use it 100 times more effectively than the best hamon user in the world in a minute.

Yeah composite Jojo character wins this with low 2-C MiH Requiem, and that's just one wincon for comp!Jojo character.

Kars is confirmed to have an iq over 400, and was able to learn hamon and use it 100 times more effectively than the best hamon user in the world in a minute.

Again I don't think the wiki, scale intelligence with iq, it's like is using powerlevels if I recall, and kars can only copy living things right.

Ponkpunk said:
Kars gets bankai from looking at someone use bankai B)

Can't he only copy living things? Also yhwach have power mimicking it seems as well, how do they resist fate manipulation? Or the ability to see all futures, or soul manipulation, past manipulation/ Time manipulation, or being erase from existence

Back