• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Completed) Mark Hoffman vs Michael Myers (Rob Zombie)

Mark Hoffma vs Michael Myers

Rules

• Both have all their weapons (Mark has his guns and combat knife [and whatever he gets from prep], Michael has his blade)
  • Fight takes place in the Myers's house
  • MM is 9-B and MH is at 9-C physically, with 9-B prep stuff
  • Speed is equalized if need be
  • Mark has 10 days of prep
Results
MH: 7

MM: 1

IN:

Destroyed 4 guards in quick succession all of them armed and quicker than they could react.

Michael also has shown to use things other than knife's contrary to current timeline. Such as planks, bat's, and other blunt items. So he isn't going to just rely on a mid range knife

But Mark has prep, better figting skills, and higher intelegence. Mark has done a similar feat though not quiet as good.

Other timelines show MM doing the same thing with differnt objects as well but doesn't really matter. Adding vote anywho

Mark can have all the prep he wants, but that won't stop the fact that Michael Myers will be able to bust through practically anything Mark would set up in those 10 days. Now, that being said, Hoffman would have those 10 days to essentially turn the Myers house into a new version of the trap house from Saw II, and I'm sure that he would come up with some very devious designs, especially since he's assumably going for the kill instead of testing Michael as he normally does. Plus, if he centers his traps around guns and such, then he may end up causing Myers a lot of damage. So, I may end up going for Mark here, due to his prepping skills. Because, in truth, he may not even need to fight Michael. Michael might just end up killing himself before Mark has a chance. Though, this is a tough call to make, and it really could go either way depending on what happens.

Winner: Mark Hoffma

1 vote Myers 1 vote Mark.

Btw doesn't Mark blow up part of a junkyard in one of the later movies after the car trap? Iirc police were there. Also yeah mark also killed alot of police with a poison nerve toxin that took way less time then the house (Probably cause Mark doesn't care about the rules).

Rob Zombie Micheal is less durable than casual Michael (as far as i remember).

On the other hand Hoffman can't know what he is dealing with. Micheal can still withstand more damage than Hoffman himself and is quite a beast. Would even say he isn't all that dumb considering some of his moves in the movie.

If he goes overkill right from the start then Hoffman could take it. Anything less and Hoffman goes down.

So i would say the chance of Michael winning is a bit more likely overall.

1 for Michael, though again MH does have prep so he could use something like turrents or explosives. I do see your point tho so it has been added :)

Michael's a superhuman while Mark's only an athletic human. Thanks to Michael's Regenerationn, none of the traps Hoffman throws at Myers would be enough to actually kill him.

Michael was killed as by bullets. Mark has access to bombs and bullets as well as nerve gas....now that I think about it, this may be a stomp...ugh...

Micheal was killed after severall bullets and stabs. Before that he took a headshot and much more damage.

If you say Mark is told to build the deadliest trap ever than it's a stomp. Otherwise Michael has good chances to get through. I mean Mark doesn't know what he is dealing with here.

As said before if he goes in for the kill right away then it's probably indeed a stomp with that much prep.

Back