• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Complete Balance breaker Issei vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
How can he easily one shot?
Its the "i stomp people who stomped people who stomped me before" deal where he is in a limbo where we cant scale him to a higher tier due to lack of showings

Here's an alternate ending to this fight. Esdeath (post-dress break) grabs Issei by the face, floors him, takes a really good at him, makes a lecherous smile, and Issei says bye-bye to being harem king and gets tak n to bed by Esdeath.

Balance Breaker Issei is much stronger than he was when he performed his feat, but I don't think we can say hundreds or properly quantify it...

I don't think Esdeath has the advantage for the most part when:

• Her ranged attacks are mostly neutralized by Divide and Reflect. Her large sized ice constructs can be repeatedly reduced in size and power when Issei's wyverns get to business with them. Seriously, Issei flapping one of his wings and using Divide was enough to completely eliminate an attack from someone that's at least comparable to Esdeath with our current stats. Taking into account Boost in this instance + partial Dragon Deification which also increases his power by a solid amount, I think Issei would be "reflecting" or smashing through some of Esdeath's projectiles.
  • Pailingual will enable Issei to always be one step ahead of her. It doesn't matter in this case if Esdeath is smarter, her breasts will reveal all her strategies and how she wants to employ them, enabling Issei to effectively counter while rendering the damage to himself minimal. Whether she wants to impale Issei with large spikes from below is of no consequence, as he will already know that in advance. I don't think the freezing particularly matters. Issei can dodge the small scale version, and he's going to break out of the large scale version with Boost. His wyverns can also help by reducing the amount and power of the ice until it's weakened enough for him to break out, or until it's gone entirely. It doesn't help that Esdeath has no feats of successfully freezing someone stronger than her.
  • Issei already has an advantage in strength and defense, given that he's >>>>> 6 gigatons, which he did easily when he was far weaker than he is now, and without Boost. The Boosted Gear continuously boosts his power, so he will certainly hold a healthy advantage over Esdeath in this area over the course of the fight.
  • He can focus his boosts to his defense to thicken his armor considerably and defend him from attacks, and he can leave the armor Regenerationn to Ddraig while focusing on Esdeath.
  • His wyverns can also use Boost and transfer their power to him. Honestly, I don't see how Esdeath is matching Issei in raw power here.
  • He can control his energy blasts like his limbs, and make them curve and bend at difficult angles or at the last moment to catch Esdeath off-guard and ensure that she doesn't dodge any of his attacks. He can also expand the area of effect of his attacks which is already impressive, so I don't think Esdeath is dodging them in any case...
  • Dress Break doesn't only work on clothes. It works on anything on a female's body, so it can destroy Esdeath's ice defenses connected to her body. He also doesn't need direct contact anymore. Once any of his attacks touch her, he can shred her clothes and defenses any time he pleases with a snap of his fingers. Penetrate will bypass Esdeath's ice armor and shields in the first place, and it's useful for catching her unawares. We know that Esdeath prefers to use ice based defenses, so ignoring them should give Issei an advantage to some extent.
  • Esdeath doesn't know Issei is resistant to time stop. She'd use it and it'd drain some of her strength, while Issei would know what she's about to do via Pailingual, bait her into thinking he's been successfully caught in the time stop, and attack her when her guard is down.
  • The wyverns can surround her while she's preoccupied with Issei, and reflect his attacks at her from angles that make it difficult to properly counter from. Destroying them would be hard, as they are tailored to neutralize ranged attacks in the first place, and it seems that they're somewhat comparable to Issei, as they can reflect his Dragon Shots. Going after them one by one would leave her open to attacks from Issei and she would be susceptible to the close range Divide, which would continuously halve her power and add it to Issei's. Not to mention, Issei can just create more of them. And please, don't compare Esdeath's massacre of people that are essentially fodder in the presence of her power to this...
  • His attacks have a chance of affecting space in some form, which would bypass Esdeath's durability.
I note an advantage to Esdeath in close quarters. She's more skilled and refined in that area, but I believe Pailingual would help Issei keep up with her. It's almost like precognition on females. Though he fought on par with someone that has trained in martial arts for most of his life, and he'd be able to focus Penetrate to his limbs to bypass her defenses if she uses them, plus close combat might also be detrimental to her since he would be able to use Divide on her. If it helps, a direct Divide would reduce the size and power of Esdeath's constructs by extension, as we were shown in Tobio vs Vali. He also has hidden cannons and extra arms in his wings which should be helpful in close quarters and long ranged combat.

Also, this isn't a Rating Game. In a life or death match, Issei would beat her regardless of her nakedness.

Gargoyle One said:
Wait so Issei one shots?
Which version? Balance Breaker can't one-shot, but his stronger forms would.

We don't know exactly how much stronger he got, but the stronger versions would stomp with sheer scaling. That, and a weaker Cardinal Crimson Promotion could already stomp people stronger than Esdeath.

@Hagane edit the thing to say 2 votes needed to conclude since that causes activity

Issei: (Apies, Burning, Velox, Rebuble, DragonEmperor) 5

Esdeath: (Muhammed) 1

Incon: (Garg, Risci?) 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back