• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Complete Balance breaker Issei vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
How high is Issei into 6C?

Esdeath is a bit absolve baseline due to one shotting a borderline 6C while weakened but it isn't much

Issei should have the AP either way.

Granted Issei probably falls over dead from a nosebleed after glancing at her.

Oh, that's honestly not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

So yeah, he has the AP advantage but it's not enough to stomp

I'll have to think this over.

Esdeath fra...

His resistance to time stop should help with that.

He would genuinly go for dress break, and I can only imagine how esdeath would react to it, if she doesn't make makeshift clothes he wil also be able to use precognition. He can also speed amp (isn't this form massivly hypersonic like esdeath anyways?) and regenhis armor over and over.

Does he have divide here?

Gargoyle One said:
He has resistance to stop in the form?
He has it in base. The sheer presence of didraig stopped him from being stopped before he transformed

I don't think he had balance breaker down at that point either (it cost an arm and a leg to use it. Hah, because he sold his arm to use it...)

Dress break needs physical contact, he's divide works on the same range as dragon shot, other than that he doesn't have much

What are the chances of esdeath killing him right away? (And suceeding)

And how would she react to being groped and her clothes destroyed?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What are the chances of esdeath killing him right away? (And suceeding)

And how would she react to being groped and her clothes destroyed?
She will most likely go immediately for the kill (or the flash freeze). I don't know if she would succede.

Bad. Reeeeeally bad.

TriforcePower1 said:
She will most likely go immediately for the kill (or the flash freeze). I don't know if she would succede.

Bad. Reeeeeally bad.
Well, flash freeze is the only way she can really do it before he gets a dress break in.

Most do.

Esdeath does tend to freeze her opponents quite a lot, and usually shatter them from there.

This seems like a win for her but I can see this being inconclusive, if Esdeath doesn't go for Flash Freeze immediately then she gets outmatched by Issei's superior AP and time Stop resistance, but her far better expirience, slightly better ranged attacks and huge variety of ice constructs since Ice Storm isn't restricted is going to be a pain to handle.

I'll be safe and say inconclusive for now.

I think Esdeath takes this one.

Issei, being the guy that we know, would try to use Dress Break on her. In the scenerio where it succeds, it won't do a thing to Esdeath since the ice queen, being the sadistic she is and the fact that bloodlust runs through her, means eventually that she is shamless, and she would do anything to kill her opponent, so once Dress Break happens, then Esdeath would just catch Issei by the face, freeze him and shatters him immediately. In the scenerio where Dress Break fails, Esdeath would use the failed attempt for his pervert ability and would freeze him and shatter him immediately.

My vote goes for the Ice Queen.

^^^Yeah...Being a woman really helps Esdeath in this fight. If she wasn't a woman, she would get one shot after only one "Boost!!".

To be honest, with the speed difderence brought by promotions and boosts could make him fast enought to just dodge

^^^This is true too, there's also the fact that the feat he scales to was done by him casually at a time where he was potentially hundreds of times weaker than he is now (And that's a generally conservative estimate).

Nvm then.

Although that does put a point in his favor, of he attempts contact then she wastes a time Stop and gets a bit weaker, not enough to really change the outcome I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back