• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Community help needed in preparation for the forum migration

Thank you for helping out.

As an update, things seem to move along much swifter now. I was shown a Demon version of our new forum a few days ago, and asked to give input. It only contains the saved Joke Battles and FCOC forums as of yet, but the VS Battles part has been converted to the right format and should hopefully be up soon.

Well, I don't think that it has all of the features that I requested yet, but I gave input, and hope that they can be added.

In worst case the XenForo format is customisable, so I think that the features can be added or modified later.

Antvasima said:
Initially only the ones until November 12 last year, but we are supposed to get another copy of our forums later that is going to be transferred as well.
So all old versus threads will be deleted and the newer would be transferred?

No. All of the versus threads until November 12 last year will be transfered to the new forum, and then we will hopefully get another updated backup archive for the remaining months.

Because the message walls will likely also soon be restructured/replaced, and that would be very impractical for as many different threads as we regularly use.

Anyway, as I mentioned elsewhere, the new forum is up now in the right location, but we still need to fix some things before the launch..

No. You will get an email with a login code to claim your old account name. You need to get a confirmed email here at Fandom first though.

See here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3983211

Antvasima said:
No. You will get an email with a login code to claim your old account name. You need to get a confirmed email here at Fandom first though.
so the old account will be deleted after that?

Back