• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Brutus VS Sonic Rematch... but with a twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Eggman's Chaos Control, Sonic is transported to another world. But instead of it being Earth, it's one that looks very similar to his own, you know besides the fact that Eggman ruling everything with an iron fist. Commander Brutus spots him and mistakes him for his world's Sonic before engaging him. Knowing that this robot is likely one of this world's Eggman's, he goes to fight him and hopefully find some answer about where he is afterwards.
  • Both are 6-C (And thanks to recent upgrades, Sonic is restricted to Base).
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Victory Conditions: Death, Incapacitation/KO.
  • Both are in-character.
  • Fight Location: Green Hill Zone.
Commander Brutus: 0
Sonic the Hedgehog: 6 (Coolboy6, Vizer06, GlaceonGamez471, frissen, Kflare63, FantaRin_The_First)
Super Sonic comes in and takes them both out (Draw): 0

Last edited:
It would probably be better to use dark sonic here since Brutus stomped a sonic that scales to a higher AP value

I think sonic wins since he’s more agile, has time stop, and can get stronger by using rings.

Sonic FRA.

His likely usage of Chaos Emeralds or Rings to amplify himself to one-shot Brutus seals the win for him, especially since the fight won't be ending too quickly on Brutus' end.

So I just rechecked Commander Brutus' page, and yeah this a stomp now thanks to the Sonic X upgrade. Sonic's haxs are better than Brutus' and it doesn't help that there's a massive difference in power (Brutus only scaling to 7.5 gigatons while Sonic scales to almost 31 gigatons). Well that sucks. So I guess I' have to get a staff member to close this thread since it's a stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back