• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Comic republic general discussion Thread

Even then couldn’t you calc him generating light and on par(or higher)with a blue star?
Need to hear back from calc staff about use for blue star luminosity in the equation but if I just did it normally calculating the light generated the normal way would yield terribly small results

Look at this calc I did for Superman and lois even with the entirety of earth and the space around it it only generates Large Country level energys worth of light and these feat is waaaay smaller scale

Need to hear back from calc staff about use for blue star luminosity in the equation but if I just did it normally calculating the light generated the normal way would yield terribly small results

Look at this calc I did for Superman and lois even with the entirety of earth and the space around it it only generates Large Country level energys worth of light and these feat is waaaay smaller scale

Hmmm, true but you could just use a blue stars light plus it wouldn’t be bad for the verse currently

Hmmm, true but you could just use a blue stars light plus it wouldn’t be bad for the verse currently
Nah I've looked around a lot the and haven't found anything aside from the value for the suns luminosity so I honestly am doubting we'll even be getting city block levels of energy from this

Yeah it would've been nice ifnthe spaceship blew up in atmosphere at least we could've gotten a decent gigaton explosion but it is what it is

Yeah I definitely have gotta say that I'm pretty confident that this will give us the lowball rating we're looking for since it's easily going to be within the tier 7 possibly even tier 6 range

Plus Agress tanks this pretty casually which would scale to Guardian prime since he fought him so they'd both be upscaling this

Will there is an actual timeline of stuff on the site but I’d suggest just reading might of guardian prime,guardian prime Genesis(after might of gp issue 6)hero generation(after might of gp issue 2), aje, ireti bidemi, metella then read the first and second part of vanguard. Then Eru, visionary and then vanguard overwhatch. You can read avonome but she has only been mentioned like once outside her series so she’s not to important right now
Bumping this for myself

Cool, but after looking back on vanguard two I’d suggest reading eru and visnary before vanguard 2(I forgot certain characters appeared in 2)
Okay will do I want to go right to vanguard to keep following up with Guardian Prime since I've finished might of guardian prime and guardian prime genesis since to me that'll keep things coherent following where he's been but ik I gotta read the other ***** too so I'm gonna go through the rest of hero generation and start the other 3 before vanguard though before that I'll blog a couple more profiles for the shit relating to GP like his villains and also the extremes

That said Max speed can't go Mach 5 apparently or at least he considers it fast so like does he break Mach 1 at all?

Okay will do I want to go right to vanguard to keep following up with Guardian Prime since I've finished might of guardian prime and guardian prime genesis since to me that'll keep things coherent following where he's been but ik I gotta read the other ***** too so I'm gonna go through the rest of hero generation and start the other 3 before vanguard though before that I'll blog a couple more profiles for the shit relating to GP like his villains and also the extremes

That said Max speed can't go Mach 5 apparently or at least he considers it fast so like does he break Mach 1 at all?
Ya you gotta read the other stuff are you will be confused

he can definitely break Mach 1 and higher but he has to build up momentum(or something) and go from sub sonic to trans sonic. I believe it was stated somewhere that he can go up to Mach 10(I could be wrong)

Ya you gotta read the other stuff are you will be confused

he can definitely break Mach 1 and higher but he has to build up momentum(or something) and go from sub sonic to trans sonic. I believe it was stated somewhere that he can go up to Mach 10(I could be wrong)
Ah okay thank for that and I'll see soon enough since I'm gonna be reading the rest of hero generation

is there anything that's missing from guardian prime that should be added to the profile before it's completed and published because if not anything else can be added as we move along

Forgot to update you on the chapter though I guess it doesn’t mean much since it was kind of a tease for someone thing more but there is a new galactic core chapter out which has a nice feat for the Captain
It's all good I still gotta catch up on a lot anyways though I've been taking a break for a while to give time for other stuffs

Back