• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Comic republic general discussion Thread

Nice, mind you this isn’t even his best feat(the meteor thing)
Oh I don't doubt that all and even if this somehow gets dunked and the AP and LS drop then there'd be bigger feats to lean onto, I've just gotta keep reading

This feat will at least be Mountain level to Large Island level no matter what though I can guarantee that

There's been a downgrade unfortunately not that the math or anything was wrong but the converter I used apparently likely didn't account for the volume of cones and only did so for cubes and rectangles so it was kinda sus if we could use it, it's still not the worst thing in the world and I was still right on the money with what the ratings would go to if it got downgraded

There's been a downgrade unfortunately not that the math or anything was wrong but the converter I used apparently likely didn't account for the volume of cones and only did so for cubes and rectangles so it was kinda sus if we could use it, it's still not the worst thing in the world and I was still right on the money with what the ratings would go to if it got downgraded
Eh it’s fine

But thinking about it now, would it be possible to calc how much energy he would need to stop the meteor or do you need the meteor’s stated speed or something?
Yeah that's a kinetic energy calculation I believe since you'd take the mass and multiply it by the speed to get the energy generated and we can derive a speed based off of it's position above earth and the time given for it to impact the ground however me getting the AP that I've alreadly calculated is doing the same thing but just way better so it'll yield much better results than the other way around

Yeah that's a kinetic energy calculation I believe since you'd take the mass and multiply it by the speed to get the energy generated and we can derive a speed based off of it's position above earth and the time given for it to impact the ground however me getting the AP that I've alreadly calculated is doing the same thing but just way better so it'll yield much better results than the other way around
Ok

Hmm from just these calcs alone Guardian Prime would outmatch Omni-Man, they're in the same LS tier(omni-man has over 2x Gaurdians tho) similar speed tiers although omni-man is like 35ish pettatons while Guardian Prime is 992 petatons and would absolutely just bully him in that regard

Last edited:
Yeah I'm sure I will too I don't know them yet but there's a few characters who have some cool looking covers I'd like fo check out

Also suprised the Extremes can destroy those drone ships so i'll have to calc them

What did you think of his star feat?
Honestly not sure what to think of it like if we're to assume Prime is the black dot in the center of the light then it normally wouldn't yield as much as his AP if we went with our sun's brightness so i'll have to do some research into the luminostiy of a blue star to see how it'll turn out considering they're millions of times brighter than our sun

Honestly not sure what to think of it like if we're to assume Prime is the black dot in the center of the light then it normally wouldn't yield as much as his AP if we went with our sun's brightness so i'll have to do some research into the luminostiy of a blue star to see how it'll turn out considering they're millions of times brighter than our sun
I thought he was blue in the center when he was destroying the ship. To be fair he did do it from the inside of the ship so that would probably screw with the visuals

I thought he was blue in the center when he was destroying the ship. To be fair he did do it from the inside of the ship so that would probably screw with the visuals
Yeah he was blue in the panel before but there's a black dot in the center of the light which isn't blue in the next shot

got a closer look looking on my computer and the dot that's in the center of the blast is indeed the big ass alien ship so this will yield something pretty decent maybe not higher than what he has currently I think but it could still be good it all depends on if I actually have to calc this as an explosion or if I can indeed calc the light generation based on a blue star

Finally got around to reading more, this man guardian prime survived 2 weeks unconscious in space that's definitely more than enough for self sustainence not that he wouldn't have already had it for stuff hes shown already

Back