• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

comic bendy profile (this is my first time attempting to make a profile

Bendynoah10

He/Him
So the bendy crack up comics came out a while ago and so I think they should get a profile I feel like the only character that would really matter is bendy

Bendys feats: manged to carry Boris who ate half the moon which was made out of cheese,bendy reacted to a shooting star and grabbed it, survived a space ship slamming into the moon seconds after being launched off earth and should be comparable to his pet fish reacted to a laser or some energy beam and dodged it

Weapons: papa Pluto's pitch fork

I can't find anything else so um take this if y'all need to see it

2:14 for bendy reacting and grabbing a shooting star holding boris

1:59 is when bendy and his friends survive the crash

2:37 is where bendys pet dodged the laser

Last edited:
i dont know how to make a profile but i heard there was a tutorial on the wiki so ill go check that out

i dont know how to make a profile but i heard there was a tutorial on the wiki so ill go check that out

thank you ill work on it in about a hour because im in school

Last edited:
I assume I click "create this page"

Um I think you made a page

Not all wish manipulation is reality warping but every reality warping is a wish manipulation. We just look at the things he has done with the
I've already provided you a link, do you have evidence?

Last edited:
Back