• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

COMBINED human vs voldemort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yobobojojo said:
Prep Time, ya know, is not a valid argument
why, voldemort knows EVERYTHING ch has and can make wards or teletrasport somwhere where ch cant just nuke or snipe him

Also? (And this is me admitting a severe character fault in the guy)

How exactly is prep/knowledge going to help Voldemort here? Not only is he ill-suited to deal with CH's own prior knowledge/prep, but it says right on his page that he's tactically inept on many levels.

Either Combined Nukes him to atoms or he gets death Haxed. Just no.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Also? (And this is me admitting a severe character fault in the guy)
How exactly is prep/knowledge going to help Voldemort here? Not only is he ill-suited to deal with CH's own prior knowledge/prep, but it says right on his page that he's tactically inept on many levels.
that was when he was a bodyless mind, he is depictesd as the smartest man after grindelwalds (i dont know how its spelled)

and th ch only has the books, not other media

Legit no.

Voldemort is a genius in the sense that he's accomplished more than any other wizard in his verse, and has a crafty streak as far as combat and 1v1 (and even 1v3) dueling goes. But in terms of long-term planning, the guy repeatedly makes some of the most laughable decisions you'll ever see. The guy's not good at strategy. Combat? Yes. Spellwork? Absolutely. Strategy? Hell no.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Legit no.
Voldemort is a genius in the sense that he's accomplished more than any other wizard in his verse, and has a crafty streak as far as combat and 1v1 (and even 1v3) dueling goes. But in terms of long-term planning, the guy repeatedly makes some of the most laughable decisions you'll ever see. The guy's not good at strategy. Combat? Yes. Spellwork? Absolutely. Strategy? Hell no.
yes, but the idea of: this guy cn launch nu kes, go somwhere whitout nukes.

thats basic shit there, and by that logic zetsu is a ******* moron whit all the flws in hi plan

I actually forgot Voldemort was a bad planner but that's probably because it's been years since I last experienced Harry Potter

Ricsi-viragosi said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Legit no.
yes, but the idea of: this guy cn launch nu kes, go somwhere whitout nukes.
thats basic shit there, and by that logic zetsu is a ******* moron whit all the flws in hi plan
Think about everything you put on that line. If we're not refuting your arguments, it's because they don't esist.

voldemort has foreknowlege and two weeks pre, has teletrasportation and speed equalized

As I said before, there isn't a feasible matchup between Voldemort and either of the Humans that isn't a stomp in one side's favor or the other's. You'd have to give CH unreasonable advantages just for him/her to have a chance at not dying, and those advantages just turn the match into a stomp in another direction instead of the first.

S t o p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back