• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Human vs. The Player (Minecraft)

Milk is again limited and will run out and he'll get affected again right after, besides poison and radiation are not the same thing

@Nico I agree with your point Milk is limited. But another thing I object is Milk recovers ALL removed evidently Glowing/Luck isn't physical effect but beyond radiation.

@RRTheEndMan it's godlike-milk GIVE UP

@Ricsi exactly my point but my point is counter argument

Davidgumazon said:
@Ricsi exactly my point but my point is counter argument
my point is that despite having milk and drinking it, he will inhale poison once again or get radiated

yes i know i know IKIKIK... i definitely agree with that. I knew this would be player vs obvious winner well if you look all MC player's opponent he lose always =_= so I thought it's trollbattle

RRTheEndMan said:
It's on versus thread, not on joke thread. And the milk being godlike is your headcanon.
it nullifies luck, which is probability manipulation at its weakest

it nullifies luck, which is probability manipulation at its weakest

The so-called luck lets you gain more drop. It don't make a train kill your oppo

RRTheEndMan said:
The so-called luck lets you gain more drop. It don't make a train kill your oppo

that doesent matter, its still probability manipulation, which is quiet a bit above radiation

it nullifias both light and prob manipulation

It is an arrow which makes targets glow, not magical light manipulation. Elsewere even a light bulb is high 1-A.

RRTheEndMan said:
It is an arrow which makes targets glow, not magical light manipulation. Elsewere even a light bulb is high 1-A.
first, were talking about milk, which takes away sdaid things, second, yes, it is magical

Just because it can nullify the luck doesn't mean it can nullify radiation.

Also what luck? What are you talking about there?

first, were talking about milk, which takes away sdaid things, second, yes, it is magical

Do we have any proof that it deletes radiation? BTW he gets re-radiated after drinking it.

Anyway leveling/measuring how strong and effective nullifies negative and positive effects by MILK is you guys ignoring the fact MOST people from Minecraft community and Main In-Game Mechanics and Notch purposely created and accepted MILK virtually nullifies ALL EFFECTS unless your argument is effective and acceptable by Minecraft Community, I would rather agree with @Ricsi-viragosi's Idea that If Steve ever use MILK against Radiation WORKS! then he will inhale poison once again or get radiated caused the idea is Lingering Splash Potion are similar to Radiation as Lingering Splash Potions are opposed to MILK's instantaneous effect.

Yes milk does take off all status effects in Minecraft but on this wiki we need proof that it can take off a certain effect specifically since we deal with different verses and different mechanics.

Also miles of worth of radiation which stay for years. He's so dead

I had no idea that method how vsbattle accepting the analysis and proofs works. Looks like I'm careless and I need to limit whenever giving a proof about Minecraft.

Back