• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Combined Conduit and Evolved takes on Bleach

Combined Evolved and Combined Conduit from Prototype and Infamous invades respectively takes on Bleach with this method. Wanted to try this out and I don't think I did something like this before. Phsyical stats gets added up alongside all existing haxx for the Conduit and Prototype. They exist as one person and are allowed to harm Shinigamis.

I'm sure speed equalization isn't necessary due to conduit speed and how Evolved can just gain speed

S1 - Combined Evolved takes on Bleach as a gauntlet, weakest to strongest. Full recovery each round

S2 - Combined Conduit. Same case as above

S3 - Combine those two together and do the same as above.

S4 - They take them on in a war with prep time. No guarantee that the enemy (Bleach) can just work together.

Cole
Alex Mercer

R1 goes to them but they have a range disadvantage. R2 I'm not entirely sure about Combined Conduit but I think that they may pull through. R3 Stomp in favour of the Combined Conduit and Evolved Hybrid. R4 Not entirely sure.

R1 Even with consumption?

R2 They have a moon feat if that helps although not as much haxx minus time travel and power absorption

R3 Why do you say that?

Ok so its not a complete stomp but the Hybrid moon level being who can travel at the speed of light (combat and reaction speed is MHS+ but whatever still fast), has a lot of haxx, being extremely versatile, can gain information through consumption, can regenerate from atomization, can make a whole army of creatures like them, has full blown flight, BFR, summoning, a lot of combat experience from consuming (approximately over 100 years), mind control, telekinesis, can ignore durability and many other abilities would still stomp. Now I think that they can go through round 4 with Medium diff

Back