• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Collapse of the three worlds

Rocker1189 said:
GDEM said:
They are in the same space, basically, they are two space-times that exist within another space-time.

But anyway, I believe that the calculation should be updated using the distance to Reiokyu, if there is no objection against that, of course.
They are literally not in the same space that is why they exist in different dimensions that is the point of a dimension.
For the exact same reasons I have mentioned above I object to it.
I don't know, you understand, but what I suggested was to use the Reiokyu ~ Soul Soceity distance instead of the Soul Society ~ Human world distance.

The dimension of Reiokyu exists within Soul Society, as you yourself, there is a physical distance between them, a ladder thrown from Reiokyu can reach Soul Society, Ichigo reached Soul Soceity simply "falling".

GDEM said:
I don't know, you understand, but what I suggested was to use the Reiokyu ~ Soul Soceity distance instead of the Soul Society ~ Human world distance.

The dimension of Reiokyu exists within Soul Society, as you yourself, there is a physical distance between them, a ladder thrown from Reiokyu can reach Soul Society, Ichigo reached Soul Soceity simply "falling".
Reiokyu and Human world are completely separate while Reikyu and soul society are in the same dimension. The human world is not, what do you not get about that.

Jvando said:
Hmm looks as if the calc is wrong plain and simple, not because of the dimension stuff but the math is off.
4 * Pi * 19719740┬▓ * 4.459613919340e+24 = 2.1792603e+40 J

That was the attempt at an inverse square law, however, you didn't multiply the area by the intensity to get the energy output in Joules, you literally multiplied the area by the energy in Joules and got...energy in Joules.

I.E. the functions don't even cross out and you actually got a value of "2.1792603e+40 J * m^2" which isn't a value we can use to tier anyone...
In this situation, the inverse square law is used exactly like this, as you can see here.

Then it's wrong cause those values literally don't add up to energy in Joules, I don't know what else to say.

Rocker1189 said:
Reiokyu and Human world are completely separate while Reikyu and soul society are in the same dimension. The human world is not, what do you not get about that.
At no time did I mention the distance between Reiokyu and the human world.

What I suggested was to use the Soul Society remotely to Reiokyu. After all, the tremors that happened at Soul Soceity also reached Reiokyu.

GDEM said:

What I suggested was to use the Soul Society remotely to Reiokyu. After all, the tremors that happened at Soul Soceity also reached Reiokyu.
Reiokyu does not exist in a different dimension, the human world does thus the calc cannot be used for the human world I have mentioned this what 10 times now.

Rocker1189 said:
GDEM said:

Reiokyu does not exist in a different dimension, the human world does thus the calc cannot be used for the human world I have mentioned this what 10 times now.
Lol, I understood that, man.

What I asked was you have no objection to using the distance from Soul Society to Reiokyu in the calculation, after all there is a qualifiable distance between them

GDEM said:

What I asked was you have no objection to using the distance from Soul Society to Reiokyu in the calculation, after all there is a qualifiable distance between them
Only if shaking is proven to be in an actual aoe with the Reio as the epicenter.

Legit none of that matters since the math in the calc (and any similar calc) is wrong. Basic multiplication error in which the variables don't even cross out.

Intensity is a unit of Energy (in Joules)/area (m^2) and to get energy, you would need to multiply the intensity (j/m^2) by the area affected (m^2). The m^2s would cancel out leaving just energy in Joules.

What was done in the calc was energy (j) x area affected (m^2) to get energy (j) which literally doesn't make sense. You're multiplying another variable by energy in Joules yet the result is somehow still energy in Joules? Nah, the result of what was done in the calc above would be in (j*m^2) which isn't a unit we can use to determine AP (and I'm not even sure if that's a unit that is used anywhere...)

The law of the inverse square originally is Energy (J) * affected area (m) / target area (m).

But it can be simplified to Energy (J) * 4 * Pi * (Radius of explosion / Radius of target) ^2

But here, there is no target, there is no fixed target, it affects 'X' and 'Y' in completely opposite direction

So this can be simplified to Energy (J) * 4 * Pi * (Radius of explosion) ^ 2

But, if the calculation is using the distance to Reiokyu, the radius of Reiokyu would technically enter the formula.

Rocker1189 said:
GDEM said:

Only if shaking is proven to be in an actual aoe with the Reio as the epicenter.
It is not the epicenter, but it is affected. If there is a qualifiable distance between them, it can be used.

Dude, here's a link to our inverse square law page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Inverse_Square_Law

You don't multiply the affected area by energy in Joules to get energy in Joules because that literally doesn't make sense. You multiply the cross sectional area by the intensity which is in units of J/m^2. I don't know how else I can explain it for you to understand.

GDEM said:
It is not the epicenter, but it is affected. If there is a qualifiable distance between them, it can be used.
No it has to be the epicenter of SS does that is how it works.

Jvando said:
Dude, here's a link to our inverse square law page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Inverse_Square_Law
You don't multiply the affected area by energy in Joules to get energy in Joules because that literally doesn't make sense. You multiply the cross sectional area by the intensity which is in units of J/m^2. I don't know how else I can explain it for you to understand.
You don't have to explain it to me, after all, it's exactly like I said. the only difference is the inverse square law being used for different purposes.

As you can see here, the simplification formula is:
E = 4 * U * (Er / Tr) ^ 2
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Assaltwaffle/New_GBE_Formula:_Revised_Attack_Potency

In fact, this is how energy equivalent to most tiers was obtained.

Rocker1189 said:
GDEM said:
No it has to be the epicenter of SS does that is how it works.
No, it has absolutely no relation to what you are saying. Basically, it is a structure X being affected by a tremor due to structure Y, distance and intensity are the only variables of the calculation.

That formula that you listed above literally has nothing to do with the formula that was used in e calc we are discussing. The gravitational binding energy (U) can't just be substituted with the energy caused by the earthquake which was the value used in this calc. They aren't the same thing and are not interchangeable values.

GDEM said:
No, it has absolutely no relation to what you are saying. Basically, it is a structure X being affected by a tremor due to structure Y, distance and intensity are the only variables of the calculation.
No it has everything to do with what we are saying. The same way you do not you inverse square for a laser shooting something from a distance you wont use it here without the showing of an AOE.

To add to what Jvando is saying I dont think the calc even works the way it it attempting to, it should have started with the intensity on earth before then working out the joules per m^2. Then it can be put into the formula and used to work out the AP from the epicenter.

Jvando said:
That formula that you listed above literally has nothing to do with the formula that was used in e calc we are discussing. The gravitational binding energy (U) can't just be substituted with the energy caused by the earthquake which was the value used in this calc. They aren't the same thing and are not interchangeable values.
We are talking about energy (J), be it the energy needed to overcome the GBE of a planet or the energy needed to make that planet tremble.

The method described on the inverse square law page is basically the energy needed to resist the X explosion, based on its transvesal area the distance from the explosion.

In this calculation, the inverse square law describes the energy required to make X body shake / destroy itself, based on its cross-sectional area and the distance from the explosion.
It is not a form designed to be used with GBE, it is basic mathematics.

Rocker1189 said:
I really really dont think you understand what Jvando is getting at here.
The energy generated by the seismic waves cannot be subtitled by GBE in the inverse square law, as if this had not already been accepted more than once by the members of the calculation group.
But specifically here, it is invalid, lol.

GDEM said:
The energy generated by the seismic waves cannot be subtitled by GBE in the inverse square law, as if this had not already been accepted more than once by the members of the calculation group.
But specifically here, it is invalid, lol.
Where else has it been accepted.

1) The formula you are proposing to be used isn't the same one that was used in the calculation we are discussing and would also have very different results

2) But lets grant that we ca use inverse square law in the case of an earthquake with that formula. E = 4 * Energy in Joules * (Explosion radius/target radius)^2,

> explosion radius being the distance between the planets (even though they aren't even a calculable distance away in this feat but whatever) cause that's the distance the "space quake" acts on the planet: 6976.64km

> target radius being Earth radius which is 6371km

Answer = 4 * 4.46e+24 * (6976640/6371000)^2

E = 2.14E+25J or High 6-A

Don't agree with that method but the result wouldn't even be worth looking through since they scale much higher. Again, many issues with the calc and even if you try to "remedy" those issues, the result isn't anything spectacular.

Also doesn't matter if there's no fixed target, what matters is the destruction we see from the target that is hit.

Jvando said:
1) The formula you are proposing to be used isn't the same one that was used in the calculation we are discussing and would also have very different results
2) But lets grant that we ca use inverse square law in the case of an earthquake with that formula. E = 4 * Energy in Joules * (Explosion radius/target radius)^2,

> explosion radius being the distance between the planets (even though they aren't even a calculable distance away in this feat but whatever) cause that's the distance the "space quake" acts on the planet: 6976.64km

> target radius being Earth radius which is 6371km

Answer = 4 * 4.46e+24 * (6976640/6371000)^2

E = 2.14E+25J or High 6-A

Don't agree with that method but the result wouldn't even be worth looking through since they scale much higher. Again, many issues with the calc and even if you try to "remedy" those issues, the result isn't anything spectacular.

Also doesn't matter if there's no fixed target, what matters is the destruction we see from the target that is hit.
Yes, these values can be replaced by the distance and diameter of Reiokyu, since the tremors were reaching him.

GDEM said:
Yes, these values can be replaced by the distance and diameter of Reiokyu, since the tremors were reaching him.
That is simply impossible. For the calc how many times does that have to be said before you get it.

GDEM said:
They are in the same space, basically, they are two space-times that exist within another space-time.
But anyway, I believe that the calculation should be updated using the distance to Reiokyu, if there is no objection against that, of course.
They aren't in the same space-time.

They are in fact literally separated by a space-time, the Dangai.

What are the summarised conclusions here? You can ask some administrators to help out with the evaluations if you wish.

The calc does not work for numerous reasons:

The planets are in different dimensions.

The distance is completely wrong.

The formula is being used incorrectly.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Also, the rejection should be mentioned in the blog itself.

I've posted in the thread already. I think that Jvando makes some good points, and I side with Rocker1189 in his arguments on the method being used is incorrect due to the planets not being connected nor is there a medium for the earthquake to pass through.

@Damage

Okay. If this suggestion has been rejected, it would probably be best if you mention this in the relevant blog post.

0223-007.png

amateur

Back