• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Colin Frater Vs Opal (Ip Man vs Def Jam)

Both use 9 - C

Opal will use 4452 AP (Blazing Mode & Blazing Move can Happen if Colin cant stop her meter in time)

Colin will use 4428 AP (only give Colin a Preptime)

Speed equal because (Possibly Subsonic+ Reaction speed (286.9 m/s, fighters should be comparable to The player who can dodge under gunfire from Trejo's uzi.) It Not Fair to Colin

Both fight at ARENA STAGE of Tekken 8 with Music

Opal can fought penny who consider Black Belt In Matial Arts while Colin was a Kyukushin Champion.

Opal never fight girlfriend who use Kyukushin but only Shotokan & Wushu Kungfu like Penny.

However all Def Jam fighters at least can fight Polar Bear with bare hands even outmatch it.

they can handle White Tail Deer movement at basic.

Colin seem to had more skill than Opal due to her being Self - Taught (Judo mix wrestling)

Colin need to fight someone who at least can fight polar bear and white tail deer movement.

Colin never fight Polar bear before but he ready to test his Iron Fist.

Opal :

Colin :

Incon :

Last edited:
How skilled is Opal?

She should be on par with Penny who are black belt Martial Artists but still cant compare to Karate Champion like Colin due to her in Street Wrestling Game setting.

However Def Jam Fighters can at least fight polar bear at basic.

Opal had lower skill than Colin but she can fight animal. (Animal Level)

She just stronger than him with Class 1 LS

Last edited:
She should be on par with Penny who are black belt Martial Artists but still cant compare to Karate Champion like Colin due to her in Street Wrestling Game setting.

However Def Jam Fighters can at least fight polar bear at basic.

Opal had lower skill than Colin but she can fight animal. (Animal Level)

She just stronger than him with Class 1 LS
I see, I see her having more chances due to her LS advantage and the fact she is good at fighting opponents with higher mass and height than her self

Then theres the fact she has higher stamina too

I will wait for more input though i'm leaning towards opal

I see, I see her having more chances due to her LS advantage and the fact she is good at fighting opponents with higher mass and height than her self

Then theres the fact she has higher stamina too

I will wait for more input though i'm leaning towards opal

The game kind of let player to use female to fight Male boss character like D-Mob

Movesets and stat had option to do it depend on players skill even in tounament level

Carmen erecta was Ban..... (still not Canon)

Female Characters had stat to fight on par with men but had Low to almost Mid tier in skills

Opal Can Stomp Peewee & Drake due to stat alone (Powercreep stat)

If you stay Only Deja....for the whole game (Hardest but she can still do it in Canon)

Deja should be the most skillful Girlfriend in Canon due to her weakest stat.

Opal was the most brutal girlfriend in Vandetta while final penny had better stat and better movesets in martial arts (Opal focus on strong brutal grappling moves)

Same Player

In Canon you can use her to defeat Penny and Unlock all her sexy gallery 100%

Back