• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marsh vs Penny (Gacha vs Def Jam) 9-C

Both 9-C (Blazing Mode & Blazing Move still can happen if Marsh fail to stop her meter)

Equal Speed

Penny LS : At least Peak Human (Fighters should be comparable to Spider) being use

Penny in this version cant fight Polar Bear but being Only Black Belt Martial Artist Fighter and Wrestler level instead

Only Marsh has Prep - Time combine with his Int & Claws to Damage Penny & Bleed her

Marsh :

Penny : 1 (AThe1412)

Incon :

Fight Music

Last edited:
Penny destroys the Gacha guy. She's both stronger due to having better feats and much more skilled. What does he even do with prep time?

Penny destroys the Gacha guy. She's both stronger due to having better feats and much more skilled. What does he even do with prep time?

He consider to be skill fighter with his Claws and no one move or fight like him in Def Jam

And because Equal speed & Prep time with better int allow him to use advantage of his claw more

His Claw should be sharper than a real cat due to Humanoid size.

Penny use her martial art to fight humanoid cat with claw

Her stamina to tank his Claw untill she catch him or land a hit on him. (Bleeding effect)

You vote Penny correct?

He consider to be skill fighter with his Claws and no one move or fight like him in Def Jam

And because Equal speed & Prep time with better int allow him to use advantage of his claw more

His Claw should be sharper than a real cat due to Humanoid size.

Penny use her martial art to fight humanoid cat with claw

Her stamina to tank his Claw untill she catch him or land a hit on him. (Bleeding effect)

You vote Penny correct?
His skill and intelligence feats are honestly freaking underwhelming. She has superior LS and many martial arts also teach you how to deal with armed opponents so his claws aren't helping much here.
Yes, I'm voting the dancer because she's going to dance all over him.

His skill and intelligence feats are honestly freaking underwhelming. She has superior LS and many martial arts also teach you how to deal with armed opponents so his claws aren't helping much here.
Yes, I'm voting the dancer because she's going to dance all over him.

Vote Count, Thank you

Marsh's profile has been kicked out of the main site, and I moved and improved the profile on FC/OC. If you still want to keep the match. Do the match on FC/OC.

Sadly, Penny isnt OC so it Over now.

Can i ask about How Much skill level if Human can fight Polar Bear pls?

Sadly, Penny isnt OC so it Over now.
Bad self-hindering excuse. I'm still able to do a match with marsh and 3 chimps on FC/OC's section of the forum. It's just that you can only add the match to FC/OC profiles.
Can i ask about How Much skill level if Human can fight Polar Bear pls?
Skill if human can fight polar bear? You would need to be incredibly skilled. Polar Bears are effectively unpredictable animals and one of the largest bears in the world. They also can fight against animals of their size and weight class and obviously maul humans with ease.

Tier wise; it depends on the weight and size like any other IRL animal on-site (which I plan to clarify on our IRL animal pages). If the animal is canonically the low-end average weight and sizes of the animal, 9-C. Canonically high-end wieghts and sizes, 9-C+ assuming no CRT changes.

Bad self-hindering excuse. I'm still able to do a match with marsh and 3 chimps on FC/OC's section of the forum. It's just that you can only add the match to FC/OC profiles.

Skill if human can fight polar bear? You would need to be incredibly skilled. Polar Bears are effectively unpredictable animals and one of the largest bears in the world. They also can fight against animals of their size and weight class and obviously maul humans with ease.

Tier wise; it depends on the weight and size like any other IRL animal on-site (which I plan to clarify on our IRL animal pages). If the animal is canonically the low-end average weight and sizes of the animal, 9-C. Canonically high-end wieghts and sizes, 9-C+ assuming no CRT changes.

Thank you so.....what about 9-B kenetic enegy? Charge Tackle?

it seem that if polar bear use first tackle on other polar bear (1 shot 9-C)

thiere durability still only 9-C+

Note: I will try OC forum with this match Marsh vs Penny again

Go vote in OC vs Forum

Thank you so.....what about 9-B kenetic enegy? Charge Tackle?

it seem that if polar bear use first tackle on other polar bear (1 shot 9-C)

thiere durability still only 9-C+
Where's the scan/source for the tackle? KE applies if an IRL animal routinely uses and withstand their full kinetic energy.

If the animal doesn't routinely use or is evolved to use their full sprint KE, it would be as wrong as saying regular people are 9-C since we can sprint at that amount of energy. And that's not even taking into account that our skulls aren't thick enough to withstand going at full sprint to an immovable, thick wall. That's why the bear's (and outher IRL animal on-site's) durability is lower than their full kinetic energy, even when they can technically use it.

Tackle depends on if they user their full sprint kinetic energy. If not, then it's inapplicable in terms of durability.

Back