• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Newendigo said:
Again, that is only for Model 52, not this model.
And is like you're just simply ignoring that IM has resistance and absorption of electricity...

And I have pretty much alddressed all of Cole moveset and how IM can counter them.
Yes, you addressed his moveset but fail to address that all his attacks are RFI empowered meaning they are massively more powerful than before. A little electrical resistance and absorption aren't gonna fully defend IM from Cole's attacks, the suit might be able to withstand it especially since it has mid-high(?) regen but the same can't be said for Tony himself...

Newendigo said:
Because you and other people have been around saying false stuff? Just tring to clarify where everything goes.

That is probably not going happen any time soon, useless one of us wants to read over 500 issues of the classic Invincible Iron Man, plus other appareances.

^See my second comment above
"False stuff"

Nothing we said about IM was false, especially about his cold resistance NOT beating Ice.

Again, I need a check on the strength gap.

@Gar + You have been saying that false stuff in other threads, such as IM having all his abilities on his first key, that he has have an A.I on Model 8, that he scanned Thor and GR in their first encounter, or that he can absorb trasmutation.

You haven't seen the calcs yet? Here are the.

I've checked both, there's zere decimals or points in Cole's.

Okay, then clear it up.

Anyway, Beast got stomped by Good Cole, so he's higher then 170-340 megatons by an unquantifiable amount.

Then this is a stomp.

If Good Cole was able easily stomp someone who is 2.8x stronger than IM, how is this even fair then?

Because Beast is specifically weak to Ray Field radiation, so he shouldn't be too high above it to the point of one shotting.

I think that I have found some level of resistance for IM.

How good is Cole's electricity and ice manipulation? Like, how much bolts and cold he can generate and such.

Gameplay or more advanced? In Gameplay he has a limited time, in the comics and stuff he basically has no limit, at least it's much larger than shown in the games.

Newendigo said:
I mean, not in source.
Like, how much bolts can generate his lightning and how much cold is his ice.
He can generate enough power to fully charge a subway train just by standing on top of it, effortlessly provide power to entire city blocks, and can easily create massive thunder storms.

I mean he was once able to casually shoot off 20,000 volts while heavily restraining himself, can casually use his body as a pathway for a few gigawatts of power to flow through him, absorbed what is essentially a city's worth of electricity in the good ending to fix the RFI, and cryokinetics in the inFamous verse can easily reach sub-zero temps, but the exact amount is unknown.

You can try converting megatons into watts if you want.

Yeah, probably not worth the effort.

Let's just say for the time being, a lot. And I'm this form, he's constantly producing electricity, so that makes it even more difficult to pin down his highest output.

Well, not strictly resistance, but he absorbed a plasma blast of a "million volts worth, enough energy to light a city":

Iron-Man-(1968) 204 #13, #14 , #15.

He also power his armor with 220 volts in the Microscopic world, which "would be the equivalent of a atomic generator":

Iron-Man-(1968)203 #18 .

Take a note that this was done with the Model 8, so I need to look for more stuff in the Model 9.

Well, if Iron Man caps out at about 1000000 volts, I'm not sure if that would be enough to handle Cole. I'm not very knowledgeable about electricty though, so I might be wrong.

Alright so with everything out of the way and up front, let me make some better reasons, as my previous are a bit lackluster.

Cole should be around 3x stronger AP wise considering that he managed to stomp the Beast, but considering he used the Beasts weakness against him and IM's Electricity resistance, the AP advantage is still notable just not as good.

Also, this version of Cole does not suffer the weakness of having limited Electricty thanks to the RFI

Now my big issue is I THINK IM might actually be able to destroy the RFI and Weaken Cole, albeit 7 BC absorbed Cole is still slightly higher AP wise.

Now my big problem IM has to deal with....I don't think his Electricity resistance can deal with Ionic Storm.

Take this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ISPz3KZv5OE 3:48

Multiple that by that dozens, focusing on a single guy who has human Durability behind his suit.

This Cole does not hate to use his best stuff, he's a get shit done and call it a day type guy and he has no issue using it.

This makes me give Cole a slight 6/10 advantage here.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
It should be noted that Cole didn't use the RFI on the Beast, and instead reliedon just his own power to combat him
The RFI was still what boosted him enough to overwhelm him.

Back