• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cole MacGrath vs Gul'dan (0/6/0)

Lmfao

Anyone know what Cole starts with at this range? Cause Gul'dan kind of does whatever but, since he's not where he has to hide his power in any way, he's not going to be ******* around

The video is blocked for me rn but what is the range of Life Drain and is it instant cause if not Cole would probably feel the Life draining from him once he gets close and try to create distance.

The video is blocked for me rn but what is the range of Life Drain and is it instant cause if not Cole would probably feel the Life draining from him once he gets close and try to create distance.
Oh piss...

Basically, like 10-ish meters eyeballing it for actually being lethal and not just weakening for existing around someone Gul'dan did it to, and if Cole actually gets within several meters and Gul'dan life drains him that is pretty much GG because a far lesser Warlock reduced a massive wolf to Ashes via touching with Life Drain, now imagine what Gul'dan's life Drain as the apsolute pinnacle of all Mortal Warlocks at that time does

Basically, like 10-ish meters eyeballing it for actually being lethal and not just weakening for existing around someone Gul'dan did it to, and if Cole actually gets within several meters and Gul'dan life drains him that is pretty much GG because a far lesser Warlock reduced a massive wolf to Ashes via touching with Life Drain, now imagine what Gul'dan's life Drain as the apsolute pinnacle of all Mortal Warlocks at that time does
Well iirc Cole does tend to fight at a range but the life drain is still a good wincon for Gul'dan cause Cole doesn't have a reliable way to counter it.

Well iirc Cole does tend to fight at a range but the life drain is still a good wincon for Gul'dan cause Cole doesn't have a reliable way to counter it.
So, Cole hits Gul'dan solidly once, or he gets too close and Gul'dan turns him into ******* dust via life Drain to where it doesn't matter how much damage was done as long as it wasn't lethal

Or he gets slapped accidentally by one of Gul'dan's stronger demons, though he can dura neg most of them.

Hm...

So, Cole hits Gul'dan solidly once, or he gets too close and Gul'dan turns him into ******* dust via life Drain to where it doesn't matter how much damage was done as long as it wasn't lethal

Or he gets slapped accidentally by one of Gul'dan's stronger demons, though he can dura neg most of them.

Hm...
So I guess it comes down to who strikes first.

So I guess it comes down to who strikes first.
Considering Gul'dan has borderline endless bodies to throw at the problem that he can summon really ******* fast, I think that Cole has his work cut out for him either way

Considering Gul'dan has borderline endless bodies to throw at the problem that he can summon really ******* fast, I think that Cole has his work cut out for him either way
Then I vote Gul'dan FRA.

Btw we should give 2016 Gul'dan from the movie a profile, he was a dope movie villain.

Gul'dan does seem to have an advantage here but what stops cole from spamming the ever living **** out of him and his devils from a distance, the AP is still gonna be overwhelming for him right?

I never played Infamous but couldn't Cole just zap Gul'dan and his devils to death from a safe distance?

Gul'dan does seem to have an advantage here but what stops cole from spamming the ever living **** out of him and his devils from a distance, the AP is still gonna be overwhelming for him right?
Please show me Cole blasting a tier 6 or 5 individual! Cause yeah, there are a lot of 6-A, High 6-A, and 5-B demons Gul'dan can shit out
And if the devils and Gul'dan have brains, Cole could just bio leech them.
Depends on the range on that, ass well as if it's even in-character for good Cole. Also there are Inorganic demons.

I mean Cole does have good Stamina being able to singlehandedly decimate dozens of military troops and helicopters while deprived of food and rest and after being beaten to a bloody pulp and he can paralyze them with lighting aoe.
Depends on the range on that, ass well as if it's even in-character for good Cole. Also there are Inorganic demons.
Bio Leech is considered a Neutral action irrc but Good Cole will probably only use it for emergencies such as being on low health or energy.

I mean Cole does have good Stamina being able to singlehandedly decimate dozens of military troops and helicopters while deprived of food and rest and after being beaten to a bloody pulp and he can paralyze them with lighting aoe.
TBF, every demon worth their salt resists Paralysis, so it probably wouldn't be very useful lol
Bio Leech is considered a Neutral action irrc but Good Cole will probably only use it for emergencies such as being on low health or energy.
Ah kk

Back