• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cold Streaks • RP Thread

November 20, 2001
9:00 PM

It was snowfall again, with green snowflakes radiating the surrounding area. Amidst the fallen debris and wreckage, there were small shacks built by the remaining survivors before they too were taken by "them". Lots upon lots of these creatures are seen, but they all have dispersed and gone out into multiple islands to continue their ever-so-inscrutable goals.

"Hooo... Welp, guess I gotta look for somethin' to eat.." a boy said, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness as he woke up from his "bed", made from what seemed to be a pile of concrete bags. He looks down and wears his sandals, putting one foot at a time. Standing up, he walks over to a broken and rusty drawer infested by wood-boring beetles, where opening it reveals a stained grey shirt and a black hoodie, covering what seems to be a bouquet of white flowers and a black bullpup stock.

Turning on the flashlight as it makes a clicking sound, the boy trekked the wrecked buildings, still yawning as he looks on.

"Ahh... there's nothin' there, also that.... and that too..." he said, sighing as he continued.

There were so many guts and blood thrown around the city, though it never bothered him given he's used to seeing them on live television ever since the very first invasion. Though he is still disgusted by them given he's looking for food and not some edgy painting made by a serial killer- other rather... serial killers...

"The pizza was good, wish I could find 'nother jackpot like tha-"

A noise broke out of his out-loud monologue, he pulls out a modified P90 from his hip, puts the dial on full-auto, and start to **** the charging handle before letting go, the sound of metal echoing as he approaches the noise. He places his cheek on the stock, his grip unwavering as he trained his sights on whoever's going on to be on the other end of the barrel.

"Ah, shit... Here we go again..."

January 5, 2023...

As the sun rises, so too do new opportunities....
In the housing centers of Henosis, a single civilian room had 2 bunk beds, allowing for 4 people to sleep in one room. An alarm blared from the middle of the room at 6 AM, prompting most of the people inside to wake up. In this particular room however, one of those denizens managed to sleep through the alarm. In the case of that, the sound of knocking doors grow ever-closer until it eventually reached this room

"Attention!" Tessa yelled, earning the attention of the people inside with the bonus of awakening the one sleeping person.
"I'm up! I'm up!" she said, earning a chuckle from her roommates.

"You're dismissed. Except you Ciela, you're coming with me" the doctor said, much to Ciela's dismay. The two walk away from the civilian lines, eventually arriving in front of an unmarked room.

"Doctor Park, I'm really sorry. I promise it'll never happen again" Ciela said in fear.
"That's what they all say. And relax, I promise there won't be any waterboarding" Tessa replied before opening the door, revealing it to be a mere training room.

"Alright Eqowir, she's your problem now"

In the housing centers of Henosis, a single civilian room had 2 bunk beds, allowing for 4 people to sleep in one room. An alarm blared from the middle of the room at 6 AM, prompting most of the people inside to wake up. In this particular room however, one of those denizens managed to sleep through the alarm. In the case of that, the sound of knocking doors grow ever-closer until it eventually reached this room

"Attention!" Tessa yelled, earning the attention of the people inside with the bonus of awakening the one sleeping person.
"I'm up! I'm up!" she said, earning a chuckle from her roommates.

"You're dismissed. Except you Ciela, you're coming with me" the doctor said, much to Ciela's dismay. The two walk away from the civilian lines, eventually arriving in front of an unmarked room.

"Doctor Park, I'm really sorry. I promise it'll never happen again" Ciela said in fear.
"That's what they all say. And relax, I promise there won't be any waterboarding" Tessa replied before opening the door, revealing it to be a mere training room.

"Alright Eqowir, she's your problem now"
"Hello! So you must be Ciela! Ni~~~ce to meet you!!!"

She exclaimed, hugging the newcomer with open arms.

Damian getting up smiles feeling a lot better. After getting dressed he grabs a box full of tools and goes to Tessa's lab thingy he should probably as what it is actually called at some point to be honest.

"Nah, it's fine. So what am I here for? I'm not exactly the best out of the group and I'm pretty sure you have a pretty tight schedule".
"Oh no no no! There's no tight schedule when I'm around!" she said, wagging her hand.

"You cutey pie are here today for a.... training session! With yours truly!" she said enthusiastically, before giggling to herself.

"Well, Imma need some explanation of your Contraband before we begin... That way we can see what you can improve upon!"
"Oh right" Ciela said, pulling out a staff from her back.

"It's called windcatcher, allows me to manipulate the air for a variety of uses". A cold breeze blew within the room, sending some light objects such as papers and plastic bags flying.

"Such as this!" she said proudly before pointing her staff downward, a strong gust sending her flying and blowing Eqowir back a little. She managed to touch the ceiling before remaining in the air, now sitting on her staff.

"Oh right" Ciela said, pulling out a staff from her back.

"It's called windcatcher, allows me to manipulate the air for a variety of uses". A cold breeze blew within the room, sending some light objects such as papers and plastic bags flying.

"Such as this!" she said proudly before pointing her staff downward, a strong gust sending her flying and blowing Eqowir back a little. She managed to touch the ceiling before remaining in the air, now sitting on her staff.
"So cool!" she said, blushing a little as she was amazed by her potential.

"Okay then, this is where Lesson One begins...

Feel free to charge in whenever you want..."

Feel free to charge in whenever you want..."
"No hard feelings!" Ciela said before dropping off her staff, her hands now hanging onto it as wind visibly encircled the rest of the weapon. She quickly flew towards Eqowir, swinging the windcatcher downward as a strong gust of wind followed suit

"No hard feelings!" Ciela said before dropping off her staff, her hands now hanging onto it as wind visibly encircled the rest of the weapon. She quickly flew towards Eqowir, swinging the windcatcher downward as a strong gust of wind followed suit
Eqowir blocked it with a wall of blood, smiling as she braced herself for the incoming attack.

Eqowir blocked it with a wall of blood, smiling as she braced herself for the incoming attack.
Ciela simply pulled back her staff, a gust of wind blowing behind Eqowir and slamming her into her own wall

"Why do people always make directional shields? It's so common it's frustrating!" Ciela taunted.

Ciela simply pulled back her staff, a gust of wind blowing behind Eqowir and slamming her into her own wall

"Why do people always make directional shields? It's so common it's frustrating!" Ciela taunted.
Eqowir seemingly flips out of the wind to avoid it.

"Calm down sis! Gotta teach you the basics!"

Eqowir then launched several blood spikes and trapped her in a cage made of blood.
"Wow, the blood cage!" Ciela said in amazement before tapping her staff, wind blowing in all directions from her presence, shattering the cage.

"And I just broke it! Now right back at ya!". Winds began to encircle Eqowir from where she stood before suddenly rushing inward, threatening to crush her

"Wow, the blood cage!" Ciela said in amazement before tapping her staff, wind blowing in all directions from her presence, shattering the cage.

"And I just broke it! Now right back at ya!". Winds began to encircle Eqowir from where she stood before suddenly rushing inward, threatening to crush her
For some reason, she lets herself be crushed.

Having let her guard down, Eqowir restrained her by making solid handcuffs made of blood, using it on both her feet and legs.
"OK that's just unfair" Ciela complained, still holding onto her staff. The handcuffs while attached to her were simply hovering over skin due to the wind circulating around her and in an instant, she slipped right through.

"OK that's just unfair" Ciela complained, still holding onto her staff. The handcuffs while attached to her were simply hovering over skin due to the wind circulating around her and in an instant, she slipped right through.
"Teehee!" Eqowir giggled.

"The look on your face, ish swo cwute"

"Teehee!" Eqowir giggled.

"The look on your face, ish swo cwute"
"Either this is what psychological warfare looks like or she's just weird. I need to stay calm, do what works, and make sure she stops moving" Ciela thought and once again, air rushed inward at Eqowir, threatening to crush her

Back